Successful weight loss with Shakeology

Options
Hi! My name is Lisa. I just wanted to share my success story with Shakeology the healthy meal replacement from a company called Beachbody. Over the last couple of years due to a change in hormones and unhealthy eating I put on about 20 lbs. I knew I had to do something because I wasn't feeling good about myself. I was already a member of Team Beachbody because I had purchased a couple of the workout programs so I decided to check out the meal replacement shake I noticed on their website. I took the leap and bought the product. I decided to try the Chocolate Shakeology. I also liked the fact that it came with a 30 day money back guarantee. I purchased the product and 2 months later I have lost 10 lbs, my cholesterol has dropped 20 points and I know this because I just had my physical and I have energy that I never had before. I am feeling better about myself and continue to drink this meal replacement shake every day.

Replies

• Trinaw
    Trinaw Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm debating about doing this. Do you drink one for bkfst and lunch or just bkfst?? Does it carry that soy that evryone keeps saying is bad?? The big push here is body by vii but read bad things on it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!