Having a rough week and I don't like it!

Options
I have had a rough week all week. I was in the middle of 30 day shred and I haven't been able to to workout out once this week between EVERYTHING it seems! From wallet being stolen to migrane to having a uti its just been very rough! Hoping to get back into the workout tomorrow!! Anyone else have a week that has kept them from working out? Help keep me motivated please!

Replies

• Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    I've managed some walking but this is the first time I've had such a rough TOM and it has affected the crap out of my workouts and my eating habits. Can't wait for this one to be over.
  • Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hang in there it will get better. I started 30ds and did it 5 straight days. Then I decided to take one day off which turned into 4 but I am back at it and I know you will be too
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Good thing it's Friday! You have a chance to start all over at any given moment......how about right NOW!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    I've had months off after major surgery. Frustrating at the time, but you get back on it and it's all good. Don't worry. Just enjoy being back at it tomorrow. Maybe go a little easier on yourself though!
  • Melo1966
    Melo1966 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My parents were in a car accident on Monday my dad has tubes in every hole.
    My exercise this week has been walking the hospital floors.
    Go for a walk. Walking outside is good for migraines you need more fresh air.
    We all need to breathe, just breathe.
  • dbm037
    dbm037 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You got this girl! So what about a bad week, Dont let that stop you from being the best you ever. Just keep on keeping on
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    Im sorry the week has sucked for you....it sounds like it was rough. I havent had a bad week but, today was a BAD day for me food wise. I binged like crazy....ALL DAY. Every time i felt bad for binging i did it again. Then totally blew off my zumba class tonight .

You will get back to your routine...its just a bump in the road called life.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    crackingthewhip.jpg

Sorry to hear that you're having such a hard time, but it's always going to be SOMETHING ....... that's life :flowerforyou:

Take a deep breath and then get crackin' ....... do the best you can to get back on track ...... try something new to keep things fresh ....... focus on today ...... make healthy food choices at your very next meal ...... and get some exercise, even if it's just 5 minutes !
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,001 Member
    Options
    Remember that CALORIES ARE KING!

So, even in the weeks where you may not be able to exercise (the way you want), you can still make sure you are eating ONLY the calories you are alotted! THAT'S A BIGGER WIN!
  • fatburnd2012
    Options
    Sorry you had a rough week. I hope it only gets better from here.:smile:

I think this recession in Ireland will never end and all we have lately is cold, rain, rain. I think we have SAD syndrome from lack of sunlight. Well, I am trying to keep going by laughing as much as I can(because if I didn't I would just cry). Its hard to get exercise in when its so dreary and grey outside.

I hope you can put this bad week behind you and start afresh with a new week. Good luck. :smile:
  • KaraStack2013
    KaraStack2013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    yep horrible week also- have horrible stomach bug and have kept NO food in my body all week--so hungry! but everything that goes in body comes out--ughhhh---so NOT how I wanted my week to go---my exercise this week is walking/running to the bathroom--ughhh we all have those weeks sometimes-and yes this too shall pass!!!
  • queenbea77
    queenbea77 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Oh no terrible week! Even though you can't get to the gym you can still do like the others here have posted - get outside for some fresh air. It might help with you migraines & help de-stress you a bit anyways and less stress will benefit you. Remember tomorrow is another day & a fresh beginning. Best of luck
  • aepdx
    aepdx Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have been eating way too much chocolate this week!!! I agree with everyone who says to do some walking. I have recently been walking on my lunch breaks (eating beforehand or afterwards) and burning an extra 200 calories per day that way! You might try doing something like that if it is available to you. I like to act like I am in a real hurry to get somewhere so people don’t look at me strange for “exercising” in my work clothes.