Who has completed Insanity?

Options
Did you send your picture in for the Insanity t-shirt? I borrowed Insanity and don't know what to do about the t-shirt. Tomorrow is my last day of the workout (WOO HOO) and I want that t- short...I earned it. :). Also, what did you do after Insanity? I'm taking a week break and starting month one again. During my break, I'll be using the elliptical and doing lots of push ups.

Replies

• brownm33
    brownm33 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    T-shirt, not t-short. :)
  • brownm33
    Options
    Bump
  • kcmomof2
    kcmomof2 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I completed 4 consecutive rounds of Insanity. I never did send off for my shirt since my set was borrowed from a neighbor. I immediately did one round of Asylum and then started running and am now training to run a full marathon.
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    You can submit an entry on the Team Beachbody Challenge.

http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/beachbody-challenge

You'll have to fill out a form and upload pictures, and you may need to register, but it won't cost you anything.
  • Julzmusic
    Julzmusic Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hey!

Congrats on finishing it - I'm in Australia and literally received the program a few days ago :)

I am looking at starting next week as I have had a few weeks off with any sort of training and I hear it's not for the faint hearted...

Did you get the results you were after?? :)
  • Briko3
    Briko3 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure you have to have proof of purchase.
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Started insanity back in May, however I did not finish. My husband and I are both re-starting Insanity tomorrow! I am excited, nervous and ready for some kick *kitten* results!
  • lslashv
    Options
    So my insanity is in the mail... Do you really get results if you follow program? Little nervous about starting!
  • bsharrah
    bsharrah Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    So my insanity is in the mail... Do you really get results if you follow program? Little nervous about starting!

Yes, you can. But keep in mind that results are going to be 80% nutrition.
  • brownm33
    Options
    I look and feel great. I had my third c-section 5 months ago and thought I'd never get back in shape. I decided to try Insanity and I definitely got the results I was looking for. I saw most of my results in month 2. I still have some areas to tone up more and I'd like to lost 4 more pounds. My plan is to start all over again. I loved Insanity!
  • brownm33
    Options
    I need a proof of purchase? What do people do when they do it together and only one person purchased it? Did anyone else get the t-shirt without getting the proof of purchase? My husband borrowed it from someone he works with. Thanks!
  • gmichaelguy
    gmichaelguy Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I borrowed Insanity and don't know what to do about the t-shirt. Tomorrow is my last day of the workout (WOO HOO) and I want that t- shirt...I earned it. :).

You didn't buy it, but you think you earned them sending you a free t-shirt? Now I'm all for sharing videos when it's legal and saving a buck, but I'm not sure you have earned them sending you a free t-shirt. But if you can get them to send you one, then wear it proudly! I'm only on day 3!
  • hamncheese67
    hamncheese67 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I need a proof of purchase? What do people do when they do it together and only one person purchased it? Did anyone else get the t-shirt without getting the proof of purchase? My husband borrowed it from someone he works with. Thanks!

Yeah, the contest option I mentioned above works. I bought P90X used off of craigslist. Submitted my entry online with no proof of purchase and got a P90X t-shirt, after they accidentally sent my an Insanity one. Then, I got Insanity as a gift, did it. Submitted entry (all done online) without proof of purchase, and got an Insanity t-shirt. So I have a P90X and two Insanity t-shirts without purchasing directly from Beachbody.
  • bfonju
    Options
    I am left two weeks to go. I only wished myfitnesspal had an option to add Insanity workouts in their exercise logs.

Brenda :smile:
  • 1972mom
    Options
    They count a picture of you with the workout box/folder as proof of purchase. I got my shirt on Saturday. Wore it proudly on Sunday!
  • brownm33
    Options
    Yea...the shirt says "I earned it" on the back. If you complete Insanity, you earn the t-shirt. That is why I said "I earned it.".
  • jdizz97
    jdizz97 Posts: 1
    Options
    If you bought the insanity program off of amazon can you still get the t-shirt or did you have to buy it from beachbody to get one?
  • Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    Options
    I'm one day away from completing week 3 and yes, I can already see results in the first month. Can't wait for month 2!
  • StrayTraveler
    StrayTraveler Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mine is in the mail, too. I plan on starting April 1 or 2.
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am left two weeks to go. I only wished myfitnesspal had an option to add Insanity workouts in their exercise logs.

Brenda :smile:

you can use circuit training or if you use a HRM you can add the exercise then how many calories burned :smile: