Calling all 5'7 Men.

Options
Hi folks, 5'7 dude here currently about 212, down from 235. My goal is 170 and I'd love to see guys in that range just to see what I've got to look forward to. Great for inspiration and motivation and I can look back at this topic and say "That's what I'm working for."
Thanks guys!

Replies

• ScottThomasM
    Options
    little bump here and there.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and currently 189lb. I will be 176lb at goal weight (within six months).

:drinker:
  • ScottThomasM
    Options
    Brilliant! Looking forward to when I'll be that close to my goal, well done :)
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and 175 it took me about 8 months to go from 210 to 175., I have been strength training for the past 3 months and haven't been losing weight but I am losing inches around the waist. I took it slow and gradual, I easily could have lost faster but now I am comfortable with my eating pattern (which was the biggest thing) and didn't lose too much muscle in the process.
  • willprovost
    willprovost Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" with a target goal of around 185. I started 12/9/12 at 251 pounds, currently at (stuck for a week) 222. So yeah... Let's see some light at the end of the tunnel!

My goal is actually to get to 15% body fat more than the weight. At 40 years old, that's just fine. Got a ways to go though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!