Wedding Suit..

Options
DaveyGravy
DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
Hey :)

One of the main reasons I had started my weight loss journey back in April last year was because my cousin was getting married and I wanted to look alright in the suit at the wedding. I'd never worn or owned one before (for obvious reasons) and was determined to not only fit into one but look good at the wedding. Just thought I would show the comparison between my starting pic and me at the wedding last week! Quite happy that I achieved another of my goals! Next step, build more muscle!

davewedding.jpg

Replies

• tavander
    tavander Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Holy crow, that is awesome!!! Keep it up!
  • jtotheno
    jtotheno Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    WOW!! GOOD FOR YOU!! That is incredible, I am so proud of you!! You look amazing, and you must be so proud!!
  • Joycemerrick
    Joycemerrick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How awesome, and you did it all in about 6 months, if the start date is correct. Good for you! You look like a whole different person.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    :wink: Now that is COOL! Thanks for sharing...it's great to know that it is possible. YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!! :wink:
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

It was from April 2009 until March 2009 that I lost the weight, i've been maintaining lately as I have a foot injury and can't exercise too much but I still want to get to my goal of 224lbs by the summer! Hopefully I can do that and still gain muscle. Just happy to not look like the guy on the left pic anymore! :-)

Dave.
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you look great!!! Congratulations!!!
  • CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Oh very well done! You look incredibly happy and handsome. You should totally be proud of all that you've achieved! :wink:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    You look Awsome :glasses: Way to go with your progress (((APPLAUSE)))))
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    You are amazing well done
  • littlewolf85
    Options
    Well done mate =)
  • michaelsdavies
    michaelsdavies Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Mate, that's awesome. Congratulations!
  • Wants2bethin
    Options
    Good Work!
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    you look amazing!! Keep up all your hard work, it is definately paying off.
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow that's incredible!! You look great! Congrats! That must feel so good to have acheived that loss!
  • Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Looking good :)
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You look great!
  • ecabrera
    ecabrera Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look handsome and happy. As someone who hates being in pictures, I'm sure you felt great smiling for the camera for the wedding pictures. You should be very proud of your accomplishment. WTG!
  • JulieDonahue
    Options
    Wow! Wow!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing :wink: Keep up the good work dude !!
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!