Skinny girl Margarita

Options
Has anyone tried it? It says open and serve, so I assume you don't need to mix it with anything?

Replies

• AmazingRed
    AmazingRed Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I really like it! I know it's gotten mixed reviews but I like my margaritas on the rocks, so I just pour it over a big glass of ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
  • chooselove
    chooselove Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Honestly, the best margarita is one your make yourself. Tequila, lime juice, and maybe a tinyy bit of agave nectar :drinker: :drinker:
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    id like to know too, ive been wanting to try since Bethany lol
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    If you're having some issues BEFORE the liquor, please, please OP, drink responsibly.
  • mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    If you're having some issues BEFORE the liquor, please, please OP, drink responsibly.

Huh???
  • mamato3inca
    mamato3inca Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I like my margaritas on the rocks as well. I'll give it a try and let you know.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Huh???

I'd be more worried that, looking at your profile pic, you're a 8 year old girl!! :laugh: :tongue:
  • Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    I personally like it. Give it a try :drinker:
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options

Huh???

I'd be more worried that, looking at your profile pic, you're a 8 year old girl!! :laugh: :tongue:

LOL... I was thinking the same thing:bigsmile:
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I've tried the Skinny Girl Cosmo - it's actually pretty good; haven't tried the margaritas.:drinker:
  • sarahdkurtz
    sarahdkurtz Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I was suprised it was good. Perfect drink for the summer.
  • NYCNika
    NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Good tequila, Cointreau, and fresh squeezed lime juice is the only combination deserving of being called a margarita.

350+ calories though