New here!

Hi Everyone,

My name is Claire. I'm a pre-med student at SLU and I've been on a journey to get down to the weight I once was. I want to be a doctor, but who would take advice from someone who can't even take her own? Stress eating is my issue and because of it, I gained over 40 pounds since I've been at school. I would appreciate any support, and of course, you can expect mutual support right back! Please introduce yourself (:

Claire

Replies

• JuiceBars
    JuiceBars Posts: 78 Member
    Hi,
    My name is Gail. I am a mother of 3 and I live in NH. I was a RN but gave up my career several years ago to be home with my kids. I am an assistant cook in a kitchen now. I love to exercise and I try to live a healthy lifestyle. I have only been using MFP for a few weeks but have been doing it on my own for a while. I am 12 lbs from my goal so I am working really hard at it. Feel free to add me.
  • Zeugird
    Zeugird Posts: 7 Member
    Hello Claire! I'm new here... I am Leticia. I recently gained about 20 lbs of the 40 I lost. I had one of those emotional guy related deals and turned to food. I want to get healthy again. Begin running daily as I used to.. :) Good luck on your journey!