Adding new friends

Options
Only joined this site this week (and it's brilliant by the way) reading through the posts I'm just curious as to why when people come on here asking for new friends and support other people reply to the posts and then say feel free to add me. Why do the people who reply to the original posts just not add the person themselves or am I missing something here ?

I hope that makes sense because it doesn't to me and I wrote it !!!

Replies

• smarttart19
    smarttart19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh and feel free to add me by the way !!!!
  • sucg
    sucg Posts: 36
    Options
    I too am new to all this, i have no idea how to add anyone as i am still at the one finger tap stage, but i do brows and answer anything i think i can answer. good luck on your journey, i've been trying to lose weight and tone up for the last 3 weeks. The scales are not being kind to me but i am feeling fitter x Su
  • Tiredofbeingfat13
    Tiredofbeingfat13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi im new as well..i have a big goal to hit and it really hasnt been easy trying to maintain eating smaller portions but i have to try.I am looking for friends women and men who are going through the same thing. lol at my username, Im really gonna do it this year!! I would like a few people to join me, so add me and lets do this together!!!
  • anaquay
    anaquay Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Why do the people who reply to the original posts just not add the person themselves or am I missing something here ?

I do it when I'm accessing MFP on my mobile phone because it's a touch screen which doesn't work properly and I can't always click on the persons name to get to the add as a friend button. If I'm on the pc I'll add them as a friend and send a message. Sadly I'm usually on my phone so my son can use the computer.
  • smarttart19
    smarttart19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im really gonna do it this year!! I would like a few people to join me, so add me and lets do this together!!!

Lol
  • Tiredofbeingfat13
    Options
    Hello Im stopping by to introduce myself!! i am about 3 days new to this!! Everyone please feel free to add me or send me messages! we can take this journey together!!
  • Tiredofbeingfat13
    Options
    let's do this! I am more determined this year than any year ive ever lived!