Death boxes, pop tarts & ice cream, and Gremlins

Options
OMG... thank you, thank you, thank you. I am fairly new to this site, and I must say that during the course of the past few weeks, I have read (and laughed so hard at) many of the threads on this site. :laugh: I feel as though I have found my second home.

Honestly, this is going to be a long journey for me, and I am beyond thankful that I have found a place that will not only help me with my journey to a healthier lifestyle, it will keep me smiling while I'm doing it. :happy:

Gotta run, time to start breakfast for the Gremlin. She gets fussy if she has to nuke her own pop tarts in the death box when she wakes :wink:

Replies

• scadgirl20
    scadgirl20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. The support is awesome. Keep up the good work
  • xTJSx
    xTJSx Posts: 106
    Options
    Totally agree re the support .... some people are amazing here :)
  • bellyboosmom
    bellyboosmom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. The support is awesome. Keep up the good work

thanks Scadgirl! You have been quite an inspiration :)
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    It's nice to see when people that are new to the site understand that you can get in shape while having fun here. So many new peeps have no sense of humor or go running to the mods without getting the joke.

So you're a mom that has to lose a lot of weight? If you want some terrific support and motivation for your journey, you should send a friend request to DontStopB_Leakin. She's been where you've been and she provides awesome motivation for fellow mommies.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    It's really nice to see new people with senses of humor.

tumblr_m8zn716yBw1rn6992_zpse832a808.gif
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I like were this is going

gremlins2c.jpg
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    It's nice to see when people that are new to the site understand that you can get in shape while having fun here. So many new peeps have no sense of humor or go running to the mods without getting the joke.

So you're a mom that has to lose a lot of weight? If you want some terrific support and motivation for your journey, you should send a friend request to DontStopB_Leakin. She's been where you've been and she provides awesome motivation for fellow mommies.

Absolutely! Humor makes this so much easier!
  • agraves18
    agraves18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I tried this site at the beginning of the year and lost some weight but life got in the way, and I gained it all back plus some. Now that its spring I am ready to try it again. Any and all support would be great. Thanks
  • Nicks_scotland
    Options

Agreed. and *swoooooon* at gif.
  • bellyboosmom
    Options

Thank you. I will look her up! Life is too short to not have a good laugh every day!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

bite_lip_sexily.gif

Yes. OP is full of win! Woot!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21567-1355944248-2.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Thank you. I will look her up! Life is too short to not have a good laugh every day!

Check out this group, too, if you want:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10118-eat-train-progress

Lots of great info! Sara and Sidesteel are more than just eye candy..they are awesome supportive peeps with great info and knowledge.
  • bellyboosmom
    Options

Check out this group, too, if you want:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10118-eat-train-progress

Lots of great info! Sara and Sidesteel are more than just eye candy..they are awesome supportive peeps with great info and knowledge.

Thank you, will do!!!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options

So much this. :flowerforyou:
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    OMG... thank you, thank you, thank you. I am fairly new to this site, and I must say that during the course of the past few weeks, I have read (and laughed so hard at) many of the threads on this site. :laugh: I feel as though I have found my second home.

Honestly, this is going to be a long journey for me, and I am beyond thankful that I have found a place that will not only help me with my journey to a healthier lifestyle, it will keep me smiling while I'm doing it. :happy:

Gotta run, time to start breakfast for the Gremlin. She gets fussy if she has to nuke her own pop tarts in the death box when she wakes :wink:

LOL, I love your sense of humor! :laugh: :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I like you already :flowerforyou:
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I approve of this post!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Do you microwave your ice cream? I am confused.

No, silly, you put ice cream on top of microwaved pop tarts.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options

You've got it. Diet, exercise, AND attitude are all crucial components. Good luck!
  • SuperSexyDork
    SuperSexyDork Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I like you already :flowerforyou:

Me too!