Snow in London

Options
Hey, Is anyone else in here from London today & admiring the snow.

Replies

• mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Oh stop bragging.lol. Im in plymouth and all we've had are floods. It is tempting to drive further north looking for this elusive snow. :-P xx
  • Babychris11
    Options
    read about that in the paper. Lol sucks to be from Plymouth today :-)
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I just got up to make a cup of coffee, looked out the window, and screamed at it to f**k off.

I'm pretty sure I don't have enough cats to be "that crazy lady"...
  • shinyvoid
    Options
    I kinda wish for spring!
    tumblr_mk48ra4qcx1qzp4joo1_400.gif
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting patiently for Spring...:grumble:
  • suzieduh
    suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    just wish all the snow would lie... here in the East End it's just turning into rain :sad:
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Cant make snow angels reading the paper!!!
    It sucks to live in plymouth most of the time we have the most moderate weather.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I live in Fife in Scotland and we've not had any deep snow this year. It's been far worse down south.
  • NellieFlower
    Options
    I live several hours north of London. We have at least 6 inches of snow on the ground. :ohwell:
    I am trying to embrace being Canadian and have been snowshoeing for exercise lately. Can't beat 'em...join 'em!:wink:
  • 130annie
    130annie Posts: 339 Member
    Options

Hi Chris..google Sasscatoon Canada....Snow so bad, it's stopping trains...

Cute dad and baby photo....
  • Dragon67
    Dragon67 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    WOW Snow in London.(jokingly said)..... We have had it here in Yorkshire for 2 days now..... LOL, seriously tho, I think we should be done with this now, I am linked with laser tag sites and all but 1 birthday party cancelled today..... damn snow & rain we lov ya for a bit but now go away you are affecting businesses now.. As for floods in Plymouth, so sorry to hear this is happening again :frown: my main daytime job has mee lookign after sertain areas of PLymouth, Devon, Cornwall, basically Wales Central & South West England......
  • Mozzie123
    Mozzie123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I wish we had snow, but alas, I dont think we will get it here on the Barrier Reef.

I wish I was in London
  • Babychris11
    Options

Hi Chris..google Sasscatoon Canada....Snow so bad, it's stopping trains...

Cute dad and baby photo....

Just googled "Saskatoon snow" WOW man that's a lot of snow for one place. Bigger than some houses ha ha XD
  • Babychris11
    Options
    I wish we had snow, but alas, I dont think we will get it here on the Barrier Reef.

I wish I was in London

I'd much rather be there :-O soo pretty... No London is nowhere near as cool as there..!
  • smarttart19
    smarttart19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    In Worthing - no snow here, although on my phone app it said it was supposed to snow and they are usually pretty accurate. Just rain, miserable greyness and damn cold.

Roll on spring - oh hold on according to Google spring started last Wednesday. Who forgot to switch the sun back on ?
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm in London...admiring the snow? Nope, I'm sick of it and tired of freezing all the time, where the *kitten* has spring got to?! :grumble:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    it started snowing here last night just in time for the USA/Costa Rica soccer match.

SP23SOCQUALIFIER_KG13752-L.jpg