Ready to look Fine!!! Fitness blender 8wk weight loss

Options
Hey everyone,

I'm 5'2 and 131. Heaviest I've ever been. I'm ready and motivated to commit to 6 days of exercise a week. My goal weight is 115. Today was day #1 of fitnessblender's 8 week weight loss program. $5 detailed exercise program with videos.

Anyone interested in joining me? Any and all support welcome!

Replies

• nicoalprice
    nicoalprice Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi neetza813! I did Workout #3 today and am really enjoying the program so far. How's it going for you?
  • TinaLucan
    TinaLucan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just started yesterday...just about to start workout #2
  • neetza813
    Options
    Awesome! Just finished up day #4 with a zumba class in between. I'm really enjoying this workout plan...it feels so attainable and manageable. I made a week by week log that sits on my fridge so I know how long tomorrows workout is (so I can plan) and check off workouts as I do them. 2 days til week two! Feels good and I feel like this tummy chub is showing some form!

How are you all doing??
  • honeybunnyxc
    honeybunnyxc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi what is the fitness blender workout, just bought a new blender today. Interested to hear about it.
  • neetza813
    Options
    It actually has nothing to do with an actual blender! It's an 8 week workout plan that "blends" different types of workouts. You can find more info here:http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/article-detail/Lose-Weight-with-Fitness-Blenders-Workout-Videos-8-Week-Fat-Loss-Program/cb/
  • nicoalprice
    Options
    Today was workout #9 for me. Aaaargh at all those burpees! I'm really enjoying this workout plan, too. I do it right after getting out of bed, and I find myself looking forward to it. The variety is just what I need to stick to it. I usually get bored with exercise routines.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    bump for tomorrow sound interesting thanks for posting op
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Are they high impact, intense workouts or can you make your own fitness plan like beginners, of low impact, cardio. etc?? And what type of home equipment do u have to have to complete the workouts?? I was interested in this a few months back but get discouraged when its high impact or intense right off..
  • nicoalprice
    Options
    missmegan831 -- I've found the 8 week program to be starting out fairly challenging, but still doable for someone who's in fairly decent cardiovascular shape. But there is some high-impact stuff in there. They suggest repeating weeks 1 and 2 until you're confident. You can search their workout videos for "low impact" and "beginner" and just do a couple videos a day without following their workout plan, though.

http://www.fitnessblender.com/v/exercise-group/Full-Length-Workout-Videos/2l/

There are plenty of videos that don't require any equipment at all, and they usually give suggestions for how to modify the exercises that do use special equipment.
  • reachme
    reachme Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thks for sharing this website. I will definitely start this workout in the near future.
  • neetza813
    Options
    I've noticed they give high and low impact options ( ie. marching instead of high knees, etc...). Also they encourage you to pause b/w rounds if you need more time. Some days are easier than others but overall it honestly feels great, it's simple to follow and can do at home.

You really don't need much equipment. I would say a mat, set of dumbbells are the essentials besides somewhere you can play the videos comfortably.

Give it a try. For me, it feels like a well-rounded workout that I can do everyday without getting overwhelmed.

Good luck and just trust your body.