Snowed in and seeking other people who are snowed in.

Options
i will support you through this perilous weather and motivate you to get out and shovel your driveway.

triple bonus points for special snowflakes.

120309_colo-storm.photoblog600.jpg

Replies

• etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    It's cloudy and raining here, does that count?
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I won't qualify for your friends list for about 4 hours - or at least so says the Weather Channel. I'll get back to you then.
  • nicolajblair
    Options
    I must admit, the thought of burning a few calories did inspire me to scrape off the car this morning!
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I won't qualify for your friends list for about 4 hours - or at least so says the Weather Channel. I'll get back to you then.

sorry, try back in 4 hours.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    It's cloudy and raining here, does that count?

sorry, no. it doesn't snow in Florida and it wouldn't be fair to me to add somebody to my friends list who could not support and motivate me during my time of snowbound hardship.
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Heavy snow here not good feel free to add me
  • Jonharris40
    Jonharris40 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Snowed in here in Denver!
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Been snowing all day here.
    Did manage to cycle to town and back this morning, as it wasn't settling much, but we have nearly 1/2 an inch now, so everything stops.
  • anaquay
    anaquay Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Enough snow to stop me getting the car down the drive but not enough to stop me walking to the shop despite the bitter wind for cat food. Just wish The Cat was a bit more appreciative.
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Yea got deep snow here in Cheshire!! Started snowing early hours Friday morning and stopped this morning!!!!! Even though it's FREEZING cold the snow has started to thaw, though saying that it started snowing again about 30 mins ago!!! Managed a short walk this morning ('bout 20 mins) :bigsmile:
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    We are under a wind advisory thru tomorrow and dry as hell here...don't cut me, Bro.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Snow I got.
  • mrsgeneric
    mrsgeneric Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Over 15 cm yesterday and over 12 cm last week..... Anybody wanna come and take it?
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Okay then, it's absolutely not 79 degrees and sunny here, and the beach is not loaded with girls in bikinis . . .
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Yep, lots of snow here too. We were forecasted to get 4-8" but it's more like a foot! I'm trying hard not to eat all the chocolate in the house too!:laugh:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    The sun is shining and there is no snow. I will expect your support next winter, though.
  • overtipper
    Options
    I'll TAKE the snow!!!! :) I plow for a living - snow means <CHA-CHING!> for me!!! Love that overtime......
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Okay then, it's absolutely not 79 degrees and sunny here, and the beach is not loaded with girls in bikinis . . .

Wow what a difference 3 hours makes-- it poured buckets here all day. :( I had plans to be at the beach in my bikini too.
  • mrsgeneric
    mrsgeneric Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'll TAKE the snow!!!! :) I plow for a living - snow means <CHA-CHING!> for me!!! Love that overtime......

Well come and take it!!!! Canada has an unlimited amout!!