Quick questions ...

Options
What happens when you use all your calories? Sorry guys I'm knew to this and haven't got a clue about calories and stuff.

Replies

• Livennia
    Livennia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nothing. :bigsmile: I wouldn't recommend to make it a hobby, but going over every now and then won't hurt.
    :drinker:
  • KellyBlackx
    Options
    Thank you, I was a naughty today and had a treat. Nah don't worry, I won't be making a habit of it :)
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I was a naughty today and had a treat. Nah don't worry, I won't be making a habit of it :)

You could do a workout to burn the extra calories.
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    What happens when you use all your calories? Sorry guys I'm knew to this and haven't got a clue about calories and stuff.

Ninjas, pirates and clowns will attack you in your sleep!
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    You actually explode, like an egg in a microwave, but into a glorious rainbow of jellybeans.

In all seriousness, nothing at all. Any food in moderation is fine. It's having the common sense, education and will power to not be a glutton that is the winner :)
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options

That explains the state I was in when I woke up this morning!
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    Yeah you gotta look out for that kinda stuff. Locking the door doesn't help.
  • KellyBlackx
    Options
    I worked out lol! :)
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options

truth, it happened to me once
  • dianeneufeld10
    Options
    haha i wish they would come to my house, there r a few jobs they could do lol