Brides to be

Options
Hello! i am new to MFP ( less than a month) i am 6 lbs down and feeling great. I obv want to lose as much weight as possible by my big day 5/25/13 :) Any brides to be out there? I need support from others who know what the stress of the big day is like. I am trying my best to look my best.

Feel free to friend request me!

Replies

• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I'm a bride to be in the longer term, my partner and I are talking about September next tear
  • scarse8
    scarse8 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm a bride to be as well, and I'm creating a group for others preparing for a wedding and wanting to lose weight. Let me know if you want to be added :)
  • bookangel89
    bookangel89 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I understand! My fiance and I were going to get married this upcoming June but due to finances we are moving it to next June :) So still got a while but I kicked up my weight loss earlier this year and I don't plan on stopping! Feel free to add :)
  • bubbinsnik
    bubbinsnik Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a bride to be as well, we are getting married May 2014. I hope to be at goal weight by late summer so I am happy while trying on wedding dresses :)
    Add me to any bride to be groups please!
    x
  • tiffanypardus
    Options
    I want to lose, getting married 9/7/13 but if I lose too much I have to pay to have my dress taken in !! I'm in a tough spot
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm also a few months away from my big day

Well a little longer than you the 7/27/13

I am struggling to get the weight off I have only lost 3lbs in 3 months

I am hoping to get to grips with it, I think I'm doing all the right things
    exercise and watch what I eat but feel its still not coming off, I also
    know that the more I stress about it the worse its going to get, so
    I'm hoping that if I try not to stress about it it will sort itself

Any other advice on here would help so I will keep an eye on what is
    getting said

I'm sure you will look absolutely stunning on your big day
    Congratulations

Vicky xxxx
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    March 2014 for me, wanting to be at/near goal in October to pick out a dress though!