A.C.E. Diet pills

Options
Skmellyg
Skmellyg Posts: 158 Member
SO one of my coworkers is taking this pill. She has so far lost 8 pounds in 1 week the same amount I have lost but I accomplished it in a month and half the old fashion way of exercising and eating okay (I am working on my diet). I am not one to do pills and I probably will never try it because I don't believe quick fixes last. That being said I was looking online to try to find some helpful information if these pills are good for you. They have diminished her need for for food as in she is not eating( I only see her at work and what she eats there and what she has told me). I mean she barely eats if anything at all. I can see how this will help her lose weight but it can't be good for the body health wise to not eat at all? Anyways I am a little concerned for her but I know how she is and will not listen to my advice and I didn't come here for that, I just wanted to know how effective, healthy are these pills? What are the side effects?? Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Skmellyg
    Options
    Anyone?
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what side effects these ones would have specifically, but you are correct in your conclusion that if it has that sort of affect at all (which I'm not convinced it would, it's possible your friend is not being quite honest) tht it would not be healthy.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what side effects these ones would have specifically, but you are correct in your conclusion that if it has that sort of affect at all (which I'm not convinced it would, it's possible your friend is not being quite honest) tht it would not be healthy.

QFT
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options

QFT

Times two!!
  • Skmellyg
    Options
    What does QTF mean?
  • BellyupAK
    Options
    Well, it takes 3500 calories burned to lose one pound, so what has she actually been losing? Perhaps water? I yo-yoed for 50+ years before my doctor put me on the what-to-eat-diet: grapefruit, apples, celery, cinnamon, green tea, and lemon. Also, up the protein, reduce the carbs and fats. At the same time I heard Dr. Oz recommend to only eat 4-legged animals a couple times a week. I forget his exact recommendations, but the impact was huge.
    I commend you for questioning what your friend is doing. "This is the life you live".
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    What does QTF mean?

Quoted For Truth
  • Speedtrap
    Speedtrap Posts: 216
    Options
    Wow Debelwell, 2 whole posts.
    You will have to excuse me for not believing in your products. I get the feeling you only come here when you get a google alert to defend your snake oil. Your post is the same as any diet scam that gets mentioned on the boards, some one with no post count shows up to defend how great the product is.

Please feel free to provide everyone with scientific proof of how your product works and please feel free to show the FDA approval as a weight loss.medication.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Wow Debelwell, 2 whole posts.
    You will have to excuse me for not believing in your products. I get the feeling you only come here when you get a google alert to defend your snake oil. Your post is the same as any diet scam that gets mentioned on the boards, some one with no post count shows up to defend how great the product is.

Please feel free to provide everyone with scientific proof of how your product works and please feel free to show the FDA approval as a weight loss.medication.
    She can't because it's nonsense sold by snake oil charlatans.
    Reported.