Am New

Options
RuthWorth
RuthWorth Posts: 31 Member
:smile:
Am just starting this evening. I am a mother, grandmother n a great grandmother; I want to be around to see them grow up. Have been told by the doctor that the weight is not good for the Lupus that I have. So my guy and I are starting this program and with each others help and prayer I am sure that we can do this.

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    Am just starting this evening. I am a mother, grandmother n a great grandmother; I want to be around to see them grow up. Have been told by the doctor that the weight is not good for the Lupus that I have. So my guy and I are starting this program and with each others help and prayer I am sure that we can do this.

Hi! Welcome to Myfitnesspal, excellent Site (I keep telling everybody that, but I mean it :laugh: )

Sorry to hear you have Lupus, I am sincerely hoping that you get to the weight you desire so that hopefully it will help your symptoms.
  • mcbeth
    mcbeth Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm a grandmother too. I have fibromyalgia amd have found that when I get up and walk I do feel better during the day and sleep better at night.
  • RuthWorth
    RuthWorth Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    :heart:
    That you all for the nice notes
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Best of luck to you!