Hi! I'm new...

Options
Hello! I joined a few days ago and initially thought I'd just keep to myself, but I am finding the weight loss to be more difficult and the feedback from others more encouraging than I anticipated. Now I just want to be friends with all of you guys! Everyone here seems really supportive and, though I don't have much weight to lose anymore, I'd really appreciate it if some of you wanted to add me as a friend :)

For those of you who are looking for a certain "type" of person to befriend, here are the basics...

Female
5'3"
HW: 145 lbs
CW: 116 lbs
GW: 112 lbs

I lost 30 lbs all on my own and joined MFP to lose those last few stubborn ones. Hope I can do it!

Replies

• terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here several times a day every day, I could always use a new friend!! :smile:
  • ark5229
    ark5229 Posts: 6
    Options
    Yay! Thank you!
  • kimfrench78
    Options
    add me, joined last month and have been going to gym etc on my own. Would be nice to have feedback and just general chat on how trying a weightloss journey can be.
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...Im here to support !
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: welcome! you can do this! i am sending a friend request your way!
  • carriehopp
    carriehopp Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me too! I am new to this too... joined MFP last year and never really got anything going. Trying it differently this time. Need to be more involved with people instead of doing it on my own. Need the motivation and accountability by speaking up. And definitely willing to speak up for/with others!