Im new to this =D!

Options
hi all =D
ive got alot of weight loss to lose, , 2 kids!
Lots of extra weight, cant blame it on the pregnancies as its my own fault i have over ate ALOT! lol

Im a fussy eater any recipes etc are welcome?
dont liek fish or creamy stuff like cheese etc.. lol!

Replies

• genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: WELCOME!!!!!
  • tleigh
    tleigh Posts: 58
    Options
    Welcome! I am eating a lot of the same things I used to eat, just less. I am fairly picky myself...though it does help that I like a few vegetables. I eat green beans or salad with low cal dressing with almost every meal, have cut out fried foods and sodas, and log EVERYTHING. McDonalds and Pizza Hut (for example) don't sound nearly as yummy when you know how many calories are in their foods. If ya need some support feel free to add me.

Trisha
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Check out the "recipes" section of the message boards. LOTS of good stuff there!
  • tkrall
    tkrall Posts: 109
    Options
    Welcome!! I've pretty much been eating the same thing only A LOT LESS :smile: . I also try to eat salad as much as possible with a meal. This way, I get full with the salad and not the bad stuff. I have a four year old and making veggies everynight is not always possible :happy: Good luck!!
  • baggins706
    baggins706 Posts: 310
    Options
    Eat what you like but portion control is a must, you will see the weight come off. This site as well as Delish.com is a pretty cool site for recipes also check out sparkpeople.com!

Good Luck and Welcome!:flowerforyou:
  • Tb4Kg
    Tb4Kg Posts: 11
    Options
    Does water help with weight loss? x

thanks for all the replys, had a bbq tonight as brothers bday, tried not to eat too much!
    Had over 2hours walking today! was really good!
    Have a nice tan now too hehe!