Just ate three slices of Veggie pizza

Options
emmymcq
emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
Way over my calories for the first time. I'm not really sweating it too much. That pizza was freaking delicious. Not just any ol' pizza, this comes from the local gas station up the street from me.
So, I suppose I will eat less tomorrow, fit in a bit more cardio and be over it. :drinker:

Replies

• ClassicStyles
    Options
    hey there... If I can offer any encouragement...

I have been told that I am allowed to eat 1/3 of a 12" cheese pizza for dinner. It should equal about 400 calories.

Lets not forget, the veggies too are not so bad.

So, depending on how big those pieces were.. you may be better off than you thought....

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Take Care,
    Theresa
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I ate two slices of chocolate ganache cake today. 1100 calories worth.

No regrets. :glasses:
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    2d83f765190425869dbf7284f0bc0ae4.gif

One day of eatting mainenance calories(which is about where you will end up) will not hurt you at all. Keep on keeping on.
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I ate 235 grams of carbs today. And I didn't even work out. It felt awesome.
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I just ate a small frozen pizza (500 cals) at 10:30pm. No regrets!!
  • Ltmsenergy
    Options
    Hey, it's all about the "keep on keepin' on!" :) There is always tomorrow. :)
  • emmymcq
    emmymcq Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I don't feel too bad about it. I mean, seriously yummy pizza, you guys. The pieces really weren't as big as I thought they would be and the website for their nutrition facts only lists for a medium, not large, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. :wink: :tongue:
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I ate chips and dip tonight which put me way over!! I dont care!! It was yummy!! One day won't ruin your efforts!