Grandma Shapes Up

wtgrace
wtgrace Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am 75 and a recent widow living in a retirement home. I have some limited mobility with knees and hips but still can walk. Any other old ladies out there who want to shape up for their children and grandchildren?

Replies

• wtgrace
    I am 75 and a recent widow living in a retirement home. I have some limited mobility with knees and hips but still can walk. Any other old ladies out there who want to shape up for their children and grandchildren?
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings! I'm happy you found this site, I think you'll find it most helpful!

I'm a young Grandma but still consider myself an older lady...also consider myself a young woman.

keep in touch with us...let us know how you are, if you have any questions, need support..let us know so we can help.

I know you will be successful!
  • wtgrace
    Thank you, beautiful grandmother. I didn't look like that when I was 16. Peace!
  • I am a Grandmother of two, when my grandson was born three years ago I decided I wanted to get healthy to be there for him. I had lost 99 pounds before finding this site via my new trainer. GRANDMOTHERS ARE NO.1!
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Hi wtgrace! (and to all fellow grandparents out there!) From reading your profile, sounds like we have similar values and faith! PTL I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have. god bless

:drinker: oh, and I have 14 grandchildren (ok, a few are "step" as best I can remember, but after 31 years of marriage, we have all forgotten!) :happy:
  • wtgrace
    Thank you for the encouragement. You have done very well with your diet. I only have six grandchildren but they are a blessing. You are too young to have 14. Grace and Peace.
This discussion has been closed.