Favorite Sweet Tooth pacifier

Options
svermace
svermace Posts: 8 Member
My new favorite sweet treat when I just have to have something.....Oikos vanilla nonfat yogurt, drizzeled with just a bit of honey, top with a few chopped up glazed pecans (Diamond brand are amazing, but not too many!)

Replies

• Emmaj47
    Emmaj47 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mine are dates! Didn't think I would like them but they are so tasty and so sweet! It's hard to believe they are a fruit!
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Both excellent choices! i like the fresh pineapple now with a light drizzle of chocolate syrup...
  • Rethesa
    Rethesa Posts: 19
    Options
    My sweet tooth is a force to be reckoned with. I try to find new ways of pleading its mercy every so often.

Some of my most enjoyable choices are;
    Plain Greek yogurt with fruit(s) mixed in. My favorites are blueberries, bananas, and strawberries.
    Baby carrots or a banana dipped in peanut butter or almond butter.
    Smoothies including variable fruit, yogurt, protein powder, peanut butter, almond milk..etc.
    Baked apples and pears with cinnamon.
    Peanut butter toast.

I do sometimes require delicious, sugary, processed goodness. It is in those times that I turn to skinny cow products and Luna bars.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    An actual pacifier.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Lmfao I thought you were referring to a ring pop!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Fruit and yogurt just dont cut it for me. I like Jello's Oreo flavor pudding cup-only 120 cals, with about 20 cals of Redi Wip fat free whipped cream. Its amazinglygood. I've tried to recreate the pudding at home with clean ingredients, but i just cant get it to taste right-i just end up with generic chocolate pudding, not the great Oreo flavor in the Jello ones. The fat free Redi-Wip i cant live without-its amazing, and only 5 cals per 2 Tbs-200 cals in the whole can. Ive looked at the ingredients and I'm ok with them. I don' consider sugar the enemy :)

But yeah -for 140 cals that usually takes care of my craving. Once in a while i have two. :>
  • sammirust
    sammirust Posts: 83
    Options
    i get light yogurt in my favorite flavors- usually strawberry, and i freeze little dots, so i can have some melt in your mouth sweets. they are tasty and just like ice cream to me <3 plus i only end up eating a few dots- like 5 at most- which is very little calories XD i forget the exact amount.
  • ghhosstt
    ghhosstt Posts: 112
    Options
    hot cocoa is great for chocolate cravings. There's lower calorie options for 25-50 calories. Same with no-sugar-added fudgesicles.

I like frozen berries the best, though. Especially frozen sliced strawberries (50kcal per cup) I'm obsessed.
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Coke zero or low sugar jelly pot (fruit jello i guess)
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Vagina, it only has 69 calories according to MFP (srs)

Fiber one oats and chocolate bars, only 140 cals

Skinny cow ice cream 100 cals

Dreyers light ice cream around 140 ish depending on flavor

Dried fruit and nuts

Yogurt

Cereal any brand with almond milk unsweetened

I make these protein cakes sometimes that are delicious also
  • cindijelly
    cindijelly Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    lolol, sounds great
  • pennydreadful270
    pennydreadful270 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I really wanted something sweet last night, so I had sliced strawberries sprinkled with a little stevia/sugar mix. It was so good!