Zero Calorie Bean Burrito From Taco Bell.

Options
Did you click the link to correct me, or did you click it in hopes that it was true?

What are some of your favorite Fast Food restaurants? Even if you don't go to them anymore?

Replies

• 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Don't go to any, went to mcdonalds the other day ( First time in a few years ) And felt ill off it. only had a kids meal as well :/

I did love subway/burgerking kind of places!
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Before MFP: Wendy's

After MFP: Subway

I haven't been back to Wendy's because everything I want on the menu is so d*mn high in calories. I miss their burgers, but I can easily eat thousands of calories in one sitting, so it's one of the few places I won't go anymore.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Did you click the link to correct me, or did you click it in hopes that it was true?

Meanie. :laugh:
  • Lyadeia
    Options
    I like Jack in the Box (Ultimate Cheeseburger....drool...), Taco Bell, and Burger King the best. I have them occasionally, but not very often. It's hard for me to make them fit my calorie goal since I tend to eat between 750-1000 calories per stop at one of those places. On a refeed day...that's a different story.
  • TattednPierced
    Options
    Lol, I had to do it.

& nice answers. I still make my occasional fast food stop.. I really enjoy the Southwest Chicken Salad from Jack In The Box.. Idk why, but it's so damn good.

Sodas were the hardest for me to say no to. I grew up on soda, unfortunately.
  • jennagoogles13
    Options
    Prior to my weight loss journey, I would call it a dead tie between In-N-Out and KFC. Those were the good ole days...
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options

What are some of your favorite Fast Food restaurants? Even if you don't go to them anymore?

I actually expected a tongue-in-cheek expose on how the calories lost from the onset of diarrhea would negate the calories gained by eating the burrito in the first place.
  • Lyadeia
    Options
    Lol, I had to do it.

& nice answers. I still make my occasional fast food stop.. I really enjoy the Southwest Chicken Salad from Jack In The Box.. Idk why, but it's so damn good.

Sodas were the hardest for me to say no to. I grew up on soda, unfortunately.

That Southwest Chicken Salad is actually really low calorie anyway. I eat it from time to time at work because it only has like 250 calories total and has a good bit of protein...not to mention yummy! It's VERY easy to fit into a calorie goal and macro goals.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    We have a local fast food chain. It has hoagie/hero/sub-type sandwiches. And their own slushie/raspada/slurpie-type drink, and there's always a Flavor Of The Month. And the very best fries in the world. I can make some adequate choices there, not fully within my calorie goals, but not too far outside.

I also occassionally (rarely) eat Wendy's. Even more rarely, Jack In The Box.
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Oh goodness i like pretty much all of them,...i know im terrible! id have to say Taco johns, subway, burger king, mcdonalds are my favs though.
  • bjean1964
    bjean1964 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    ha ha....nice one!

I like the Chicken Fajita Pita at Jack in the Box or the good old standby Subway. Before MFP, I would say it was pizza and lots of it or Dairy Queen Burger, fries, soda, and icecream! ha ha
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I lived in the USA for most of 2009. I'm back there in May. I swear on all that is sacred, the first thing I do when I touch down, as soon as I am able is to hit up Arby's for a cheddar burger with horsey sauce. It's my fast food crack.
  • bjean1964
    bjean1964 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I lived in the USA for most of 2009. I'm back there in May. I swear on all that is sacred, the first thing I do when I touch down, as soon as I am able is to hit up Arby's for a cheddar burger with horsey sauce. It's my fast food crack.

I almost forgot about arbys! Yes, love the roast beef and those delicious curly seasoned fries!
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Jimmy John's #6 Veggie no mayo! I love the avocado spread!:love:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Jimmy John's #6 Veggie no mayo! I love the avocado spread!:love:

OMG I forgot about the #2 Big John. nom nom nom.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Jersey mikes! All bout them Philly cheesesteak
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I clicked to tell people that the only way it'll be Zero Calorie would be if somehow from the diarrhea it causes you crapped out your entire stomach

ETA: My favorite will have to be Qdoba (or chipotle, they both taste the same). I LOVE eating there!!!