Sunday and bored as hell

Options
CJD85
CJD85 Posts: 25 Member
Yep bored as hell. Been for a swim. Tidied the house. Going to walk the dog when it gets cooler but freaking bored as hell! The idiot box has nothing on so I'm watching some random Aussie nature show with David Ireland and he's following camels in the outback.... Looking at all the useless s*** people are talking about on the forum feeling like some intelligent conversation.... Something other than boobs and whether I'm good looking or guessing what I do for a crust.
Anyone up for a chat?

Replies

• triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I guess you can dream. :flowerforyou: But here in the states it is still Saturday night so most of us are just killing time and trying to numb up our brains for another week of stabbing work related thinking.
  • CJD85
    Options
    Wish it was still Saturday night......
    Get sick of looking at the mind numbing conversation people have..... Having a real conversation with more substance. General chit chat, questions about people and why they are on MFP
  • triciab79
    Options
    Well what deep topic would you like to explore?
  • xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    MKSYd.gif
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Wish it was still Saturday night......
    Get sick of looking at the mind numbing conversation people have..... Having a real conversation with more substance. General chit chat, questions about people and why they are on MFP

you're not wrong. the best way to get away from the occasional banality of the public forums is to go into the private groups and/or have a conversation with somebody by PM (private message).
  • triciab79
    Options
    :laugh: Two blondes start talking about deep exploring and a man is bound to show up.
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    :laugh: Two blondes start talking about deep exploring and a man is bound to show up.

wait, if that's supposed to be a blonde joke, you're doing it wrong...
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I'll chime in!

Im bored too. Its 1:31 here.
    I don't kno why I fight sleep so much.
    There's just nothing to do in my bed..thats a lonely feeling.
    Hi Ladies,
    You can use my bow and arrow to snag a mate if u like.
  • triciab79
    Options
    No it was a comment on the poster before you. :smile:
  • xF7x
    Options

jack_sad.gif
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Just so were clear WV is a great guy...loads of laughs
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options

i was just kidding. :bigsmile:
  • xF7x
    Options

ok... that hurt

elvis-pensive.gif
  • triciab79
    Options
    I bet you like a little pain though
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Just have to say, 6 kids, husband and 100 pounds lost...holy *^|~*^]*} great work, you are so hot.
  • triciab79
    Options
    Aww thanks!!!
  • xF7x
    Options
    I bet you like a little pain though

Say what?..

tumblr_lstwkbL1kp1qf8fa0.gif
  • triciab79
    Options
    :laugh: or maybe not
  • xF7x
    Options
    :laugh: or maybe not

ehh hmmmm...

2121895_o.gif
  • CJD85
    Options
    Well anyone and everyone who's on here should get a round of applause. It's the first steps of doing rather than just saying your going to loose weight.
    Well I just baked banana bread that I can't and won't eat. Give it to the lads at work me thinks or my man to take to work.
    I'd give a piece to all of you but don't think it'll ge there without spoiling.
    Well as far as intelligent conversation goes..... I hate politics and religious chatter and the weather is hot here!
    What is everyone's favourite getaway exercise...... What gets you thinking and relaxing all in one. Personally I enjoy the Arvo walk with the dog. Gets me thinking on the day and let's off some steam if I have had a **** day.