Which looks best? One-piece or two-piece?

Options
I am 5"2 and currently weigh 144lbs. Still going to try and get down to around 130lbs before my holiday in June, which should just about be achievable.

I'm not really bothered about the weight, it's mainly my stomach and thighs as they don't seem to be getting any smaller, and just wondering which one looks best at the moment?

dd9a982b-628d-4cdd-aafe-0f9271891619_zpsab11600a.jpg

8ab0baf2-4b5a-4b55-9cae-4f674cfded83_zpsbb406fb8.jpg

Do you girlies prefer wearing a one-piece or two-piece?

Replies

• squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    I think one piece. you've got a lovely figure but I think your bikini top looks a bit too big? I prefer style of your swim suit. :)
  • x0emz0x
    x0emz0x Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Aw thanks :) I agree.. the bikini top is a bit strange, same size as all my other ones though!

The swimsuit is meant to be one of those 'slimming' ones - it's a nightmare to get on haha. But when it's on, it feels fine
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    The one-piece is nice, I vote for that one. You're doing great!
  • HunniBunniLisy
    HunniBunniLisy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I prefer the bikini - your body looks great and you definitely look sexier showing a bit more flesh! Don't worry, I 'm a married woman LOL! :)
  • sammirust
    sammirust Posts: 83
    Options
    i like the style of your one piece, though i think another style bikini would look awesome on you~ you have a great shape and you should show it off <3
  • kalipta1
    kalipta1 Posts: 3
    Options
    I like the one piece the best, you've got a great waist btw!!
  • MrsMelissaBaker
    Options
    WOW! You go girl!! I'm a fan of one pieces :) You look fantastic xx
  • oncearound
    oncearound Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I prefer the two piece. I think you have a nice figure and should show it off. I can't wait for the day to be able to wear a two piece comfortably and I think it is great when women are able to (whether it be because of a good figure or a total comfort with their body). I like both, but if you are going to the beach, opt for the two piece.
  • cindijelly
    cindijelly Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    THey both look great. At the end of the day the question is, which one do you like?:bigsmile:
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I like the one piece better... but I like that your tattoo shows in the other one.
  • sweetpea101077
    sweetpea101077 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I think they both look great so go with which ever on you are most comfortable in!
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    i think the one piece looks more elegant.
  • Mslibb
    Mslibb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You're rocking that two piece, va va voooom! :-)
  • bunbunzee44
    bunbunzee44 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I vote for two piece :)
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    One piece. Both look amazing but the one piece is soooooo slimming in you. You look amazing.
  • betheaft3r
    betheaft3r Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That is a tough one, But I think that style of one piece is sexy, And I think you look great in it! So the one piece is my current Vote! Tho I must say, I love your tattoos! xoxo
  • shellplen
    shellplen Posts: 31
    Options
    Definitely one piece, i don't have enough confidence for a bikini....:blushing:
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Two piece for sure, you look amaze-balls and that tatt needs to be flaunted! Plus think of the tan lines... tanned belly vs non? 2 piece FTW!
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I think the one piece flatters you more.

mind you... I prefer one piece suits over two.
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I think I prefer the one piece as it looks a bit more stylish to me - I can see it with a big floppy straw hat and some 70's style glasses... Also, I think the brown is more flattering to your skin tone.

However, I'd take both on holiday and wear them both 'cos you look great either way. :)