New and in need of support

Options
Hi there. My name is Kathryn and I'm obviously new here. I'm a college student in DC, but I'm taking time off at the moment and living with my family in Singapore. This is the first time I've been overweight in my life, and it honestly sucks. I'm hoping to get back to my usual shape by August, or sooner, if I can, and I'd really appreciate some support from anyone who is willing to provide it.

I sound super formal woops. but hi!

Replies

• cherylmariemcatamney
    Options
    Hi Kathryn

First of all I'm new today too! I'm majorly overweight (I just had my second baby 9 weeks ago) You need to remember that everyone is here for the same reason we all want to improve our all round health, fitness & sanity! lol - the main thing is control for me...if someone says ooh let's eat out Im all, yeah that sounds great! I need to control the situation and cook for myself otherwise I'm done before I even start!
    Just stick with it...it's easier that you lead yourself to believe

CM x
  • Bison008deleted
    Options
    FR have already been sent to you. Anyone else reading this can add me. There's strength in numbers. Cheers.
  • sharon_moyer
    Options
    Hi Kathryn and Cheryl,
    I sent friend requests to both of you so please accept and I will support and encourage you any way that i can.
  • lisa2point0
    Options
    You can do it!! I've added you!! Good luck!