Hi everyone :)

So ive only started MFP yesterday, and it seems like such a great site. I like how you can log on food and exercise while meeting new people.
Anyway, are you guys starting your weight loss journey now or going through it currently?

Replies

• jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    HI....................(waving like a crazy person)
  • Moses49
    Moses49 Posts: 3
    Hi everyone, just started Keto March 3rd, I've lost 10lbs so far and the ticker doesn't show it because I started MFP late. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I hope to lose a bunch of weight before I kick the bucket, so my wife won't have to pay double for cremation or a super big casket...lol
  • HI....................(waving like a crazy person)

Heheh heya :D and i saw your weight loss badge, your doing so awesome congrats !
  • Hi everyone, just started Keto March 3rd, I've lost 10lbs so far and the ticker doesn't show it because I started MFP late. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I hope to lose a bunch of weight before I kick the bucket, so my wife won't have to pay double for cremation or a super big casket...lol
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far! :)
  • bump ;o
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Hi everyone, just started Keto March 3rd, I've lost 10lbs so far and the ticker doesn't show it because I started MFP late. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I hope to lose a bunch of weight before I kick the bucket, so my wife won't have to pay double for cremation or a super big casket...lol

You can change the measurements your ticker uses. Its under Settings ---> ticker settings. You can put in the starting weight before you lost the 10lbs if youd like to see that progress on it (:
  • twerla
    twerla Posts: 1
    Hi Everyone,

I am approaching 50 and in the worst shape of my life. I spent 21 years in the Navy and retired 6 years ago. I was doing well and keeping active until about 3 1/2 years ago. So now it is time to pay the piper. Looking forward to getting back into shape and losing the 27 lbs I have gained. Mostly just want to feel better, not overly concerned about the number on the scale as long as I feel good. Looking forward to meeting people who are on the same track as me. Good luck everyone and let's get this party started!!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Hi and welcome

I am on my way I've lost 14lb would love to lose. Another 6 but I am at the min the lightest I have been in years and its all down to this app and all the wonderful friends I have met on here
  • Hi Everyone,

I am approaching 50 and in the worst shape of my life. I spent 21 years in the Navy and retired 6 years ago. I was doing well and keeping active until about 3 1/2 years ago. So now it is time to pay the piper. Looking forward to getting back into shape and losing the 27 lbs I have gained. Mostly just want to feel better, not overly concerned about the number on the scale as long as I feel good. Looking forward to meeting people who are on the same track as me. Good luck everyone and let's get this party started!!
    Best of luck! :)
  • Hi and welcome

I am on my way I've lost 14lb would love to lose. Another 6 but I am at the min the lightest I have been in years and its all down to this app and all the wonderful friends I have met on here
    Congrats on your awesome current progress :)
  • feel free to add me anyone that is looking for friends