Has anyone tried SENSA?

Options
I just read this article about SENSA and was wondering if anyone has tried it or heard of it?

Replies

• 123gonnareachit
    Options
    I haven't tried it, but I've heard of it.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Like all other diet products it is useless. Keep working out and keeping track of your food, this is truly the ONLY way to lose and keep weight off.

it is $235 for a six month supply with a money back guarantee, but like all diet products it comes with a healthy eating guide (like alli, if you would just eat right you would lose the weight regardless of the costly pills or powders).

The review from dietspotlight.com explains what sensa is and what it is supposed to do but like many other products the final determination is that it does not provide any significant weight loss and does not show any proof that it will help with maintaining a healthy weight. here is the page if you want to read it yourself but again there is no magic pill or in this case magic powder to lose weight.

http://www.dietspotlight.com/sensa-review/
  • theatremack
    Options
    I have to say I fell "victim" to SENSA. I think it mainly makes you think about what you are going to eat. You have to "sprinkle" your food with it, like shaking salt on it. I didn't notice any difference and was able to cancel it within a month. I wouldn't waste money on it. I just joined this website and think it does more than any "quick fix" then I've used before and trust me I've used A LOT!!!!

Good luck with your weight loss and just reach out for support, I think it's better then and SENSA could be!!!
  • seczneyd
    seczneyd Posts: 25
    Options
    I work for the company that makes SENSA. It can work for those who are diligent. The studies are valid and the results can be seen. It is a good tool to help get you started, if you have a hard time. My husband used it and others here at work use it.

Sticking with a program and being aware and responsible is going to get you further than anything. I, personally, do not use SENSA because I am very good about knowing when I am full and have (what I would consider) to be great self-control & discipline. SENSA makes you feel fuller faster because it works with your sense of smell... Here is the link to how it works: http://www.trysensa.com/how-sensa-works.htm

To each their own...what works for one of us doesn't always work for all of us.