Best JM DVD for Abs? Corrected Scoliosis...

Options
I started my weight loss journey at the beginning of February with the 30 Day Shred. Awesome results, lost ten lbs. For March I've been doing Ripped in 30. I'm not going to weigh in until its over but I really like the workouts. I had three kids in three years, so my core muscles are in horrible shape. I also have scoliosis that was corrected with titanium rods, which can really limit my range of motion in some positions (reverse crunches, sit-ups, etc.). I've been adjusting where needed. If there is anyone else with the same surgery that has any tips or suggestions for ab work, that would be great.

I'm finishing Ripped in 30 next week and I was all set to start 6 Week 6 Pack, then I found all of the Body Revolution videos online (one of those shady foreign sites). I skimmed them quick and they seem to work, so now I'm wondering which program would be best for strengthening the core muscles? 6 Week 6 Pack, or Body Revolution? Are there any other Jillian Michaels programs that would be better?

Replies

• Aza_
    Aza_ Posts: 7
    Options
    C'mon... there are so many Jillian fans here, I know someone must have an opinion on this! Any advice?