Which looks best? One-piece or two-piece?

Options

Replies

• 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I vote for the one piece. It slims you very nicely in the stomach & draws attention upward to the neckline. Balances you out overall. Very pretty.
  • AmandaW01
    AmandaW01 Posts: 138
    Options
    They both look good, I think possibly the one piece - it seems to flatter you a little more, but I do think a two piece that has a different top would look great too (not that I don't like your current one, I think it just doesn't quite do you justice), you need something maybe more like a traditional shape to va va voom the girls a bit more? :wink: You've got a lovely figure there, flaunt it!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I prefer 2 pieces, but I think a different style of 2 piece would look better.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    The two piece is much more flattering. Your curvy waist gets lost in the one piece.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Two piece gets my vote.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    Two piece always. The only time i go "one piece" is when i'm not wearing the top.:bigsmile:
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    The two piece looks more flattering.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    The one piece is more flattering on you.
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    My vote is for one piece. Looks really flattering on you and nice design.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Both look nice, except that the one piece is sort of dragging your chest down...So I vote two piece. It flatters "the girls" better. :)
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I like both. I like to have both types in case I have kids swimming with me so I don't lose anything
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Bring them both ;-)
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Your tummy looks a tiny bit flatter in the one piece and you legs appear a tiny bit smaller in your bikini. Personally i like both but if i had to choose i'd pick the bikini. :flowerforyou:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Whatever you feel happiest in! I like the two piece ;)
  • kistockman
    kistockman Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Both look nice, except that the one piece is sort of dragging your chest down...So I vote two piece. It flatters "the girls" better. :)

This is exactly hat I thought. Also, with that "drag" I think you lose a ice "curvy" line.
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I like both, but I wonder if the one piece would be even more flattering if it came up a bit higher on your thighs?
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I think you definitely have the figure to pull off the bikini, I'm not overly keen on that style but you have the figure for it :)
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I am 5"2 and currently weigh 144lbs. Still going to try and get down to around 130lbs before my holiday in June, which should just about be achievable.

I'm not really bothered about the weight, it's mainly my stomach and thighs as they don't seem to be getting any smaller, and just wondering which one looks best at the moment?

dd9a982b-628d-4cdd-aafe-0f9271891619_zpsab11600a.jpg

8ab0baf2-4b5a-4b55-9cae-4f674cfded83_zpsbb406fb8.jpg

Do you girlies prefer wearing a one-piece or two-piece?

Honey you look fine as hell in either. Go with what makes you feel the best.
  • ThinUpGirl
    ThinUpGirl Posts: 397
    Options
    I love the cut of the one piece at the top, it really highlights your hour glass figure =)

Keep up the good work!
  • Sunny_fit4life
    Sunny_fit4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Whichever you're most comfortable in. You look good in both, but I'd personally be afraid to wear a top without straps if you're actually swimming. It looks like it's at risk for falling down! I only say it 'cause it happened to me lol... and I don't wear strapless swimsuits anymore.