Hello everyone :-)

Options
MaraPN
MaraPN Posts: 66 Member
Hi, I'm new to this site and I hope I got most of the site figured out.:wink:
I'm really tired of being this big and I really hope that this will be my last
attempt too loose weight and succeed.
Just add me as a friend if you want, I can use the support.

Replies

• joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP you will love it here I always say it has been life changing for me on here but in a good way. Add me if you want.
  • rachaelrandolph13
    Options
    I am new to the boards and also in need of support and motivation. Good luck - you can do it!!!!:smile:
  • initforlife_cc
    Options
    Welcome! It's a good spot and doesn't take too long to figure it all out. I'll add you :) look forward to getting to know ya a bit!
  • HelensReady
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this site and I hope I got most of the site figured out.:wink:
    I'm really tired of being this big and I really hope that this will be my last
    attempt too loose weight and succeed.
    Just add me as a friend if you want, I can use the support.

I'm also making this my last time... this is my 2nd time on mfp I lost a bit last time not much ...but had lots of life/health issues going on.
    this time I've been back for three weeks and i'm on it till the excess weight has gone for good...I'll be there to give support but must add I like it back :wink:
  • lizstyles2013
    lizstyles2013 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also pretty new to mfp feel free to add me i'm good at helping others with their motivation but sometimes need a bit of a kick in the butt at times lol :)
  • lisa2point0
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I just started too. I'll add you!