Do you have a sweet tooth...

Options
areay22
areay22 Posts: 150 Member
Hey Everyone!

I'm probably the worst sweet junkie out there. I just love chocolate! I made a promise to my husband that I would only have max one sweet per week. That way is something special and something to look forward to. Nothing over the top though, like a whole gallon of ice cream :laugh:

Who wants to jump on board with me?

Replies

• ShastaAngel
    Options
    I buy the Lindt dark chocolate bars, and allow myself ONE square, which is under 50 calories once a week... boy oh boy do I savor that square of chocolate!
  • Godislove68
    Options
    I will jump on board with:happy: :
  • 2daughtermom
    Options
    I'm afraid to jump on board...for once a week anyway. I try not to eat sweets at all any more. If I do, it's not alot. I don't want too much in the house. If I know it's there, it's going to be eaten whether it's another week or not. Thanks, but I think I'll pass.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I don't have much of a sweet tooth... but I do LOVE my iced coffees... preferably w/ cream & REAL sugar. I'll limit myself to 1 "real" iced coffee a week. If I have them any other time (which I will)... I will drink sugar free.
  • KiriKiriKiri
    KiriKiriKiri Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding?! You cannot be worse than me! I could eat an entire Costco cake in one sitting... oink oink.
  • areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks for jumping on board!
    @ Shasta...That's amazing! You're doing so well
    @ Godislove68 Thanks!
    @ selbyhutch That's a great goal. You can do it!!
    @ KiriKiriKiri Oh girl! My husband and I went to Cheesecake factory this weekend for our anniversary...not good! :)
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I drank a homemade sugar free iced coffe today!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!