BUILDING THE BUTT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED (PICS)

Options
MeIShouldB
MeIShouldB Posts: 578 Member
I have always wanted to have a nicely formed booty, and it's been one of my goals with working out. I took a pic a month ago, and one today. I can't believe it! I see progress!!!

0d134b1b-a2b1-4ee7-afb5-cef894c0b29e_zps89740c97.jpg

Replies

• MeIShouldB
    Options
    Wish I had made the pic bigger. I JUST got a photobucket account and trying to figure what pic size there is gonna be good here.
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Yes, it looks lifted and more rounded. Great job. It's one of the goals I have for myself. My butt is FLAT. It's inherited from my flat butt mom.
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    Yes, it looks lifted and more rounded. Great job. It's one of the goals I have for myself. My butt is FLAT. It's inherited from my flat butt mom.

TRUST ME I FEEL YOUR PAIN LOL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  • michellelemorgan
    michellelemorgan Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    what exercises did you do?
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yes, what kinds of exercises?
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    I'm on the elliptical ALOT
  • MeIShouldB
    Options
    Also I just started doing squats today
  • redredfox
    redredfox Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Do squats!! With weights, without weights... sumo squatts, plie squatts, smith machine squats, air squats, prisoner squats! You name the squat and do it! I have been squatting hard-core for almost two months now and have seen a tremendous difference and my butt was bad to begin with. It is a bit higher and not as wide.
  • HappyBayou
    HappyBayou Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to have a nicely formed booty, and it's been one of my goals with working out. I took a pic a month ago, and one today. I can't believe it! I see progress!!!

0d134b1b-a2b1-4ee7-afb5-cef894c0b29e_zps89740c97.jpg

This is all kinds of excellent! Them parts moved north and rounded out, ha ha.
    Keep us posted-- let us know whether the squats are different/better/more efficient. Great job!
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    It looks like I need to jump on the elliptical and do some squats! :) You look wonderful.
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Squats, arc trainer, stair stepper, step ups, etc. I never thought much about my butt except it was wide and sorta flat. I can tell a difference in the firmness and shape from incorporating all the exercises in.

Squats work the quadriceps, hamstrings, and glutes. They are awesome!
  • Elizabethhobbs84
    Options
    Do squats!! With weights, without weights... sumo squatts, plie squatts, smith machine squats, air squats, prisoner squats! You name the squat and do it! I have been squatting hard-core for almost two months now and have seen a tremendous difference and my butt was bad to begin with. It is a bit higher and not as wide.
    Thanks! :) Sounds like I need to add some squats to my cardio.

And OP awesome results.
  • cookie718
    cookie718 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    congrats! I want a firmer bottom as well what did u do?
  • freebird777
    Options
    Wow awesome work! Building a better booty is on my to do list as well so I feel your pain girl. Keep it up!
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I want a nice toned butt, thighs and tummy by the end of my journey.
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I want a nice toned butt, thighs and tummy by the end of my journey.

The tummy is a hard place to work on getting toned if you are overweight .....I do crunches and ab exercises with my strength training but cant see much of a difference yet. :-(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!