My first week

Options
I have been on MFP for 1 week and had my first weigh in and I lost 5.5 lbs. I realize this loss is contributed to changing my life style from sitting on the couch eating a 5 Guys burger and watching tv to eating grilled chicken and exercising. I have gained and lost the same 30 lbs over and over the last 10 years and along the way gaining another 20 lbs on top of that so I still have 45lbs to go until I hit my goal weight. I love this site and getting support from people going through the same thing, so add me to your friends list and lets support each other as we work through the 1lb a week losses together and maintain a healthy lifestyle for life!

Replies

• CariS001
    CariS001 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! It feels good to live healthy, doesn't it? Be proud of your awesome week!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for 1 week and had my first weigh in and I lost 5.5 lbs. I realize this loss is contributed to changing my life style from sitting on the couch eating a 5 Guys burger and watching tv to eating grilled chicken and exercising. I have gained and lost the same 30 lbs over and over the last 10 years and along the way gaining another 20 lbs on top of that so I still have 45lbs to go until I hit my goal weight. I love this site and getting support from people going through the same thing, so add me to your friends list and lets support each other as we work through the 1lb a week losses together and maintain a healthy lifestyle for life!

That's so amazing, keep it up xx
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's wonderful.

Don't get discouraged when the weight loss is slower (likely, unfortunately) in the coming weeks. Stick with it and those 45 lbs will soon be gone for good!!!
  • danceaway100
    danceaway100 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job! This is just the place to help you. Everyone here is awesome!
  • tiggersized55
    Options
    keep up the great work ~ you can do it. :happy: