Name an exercise that helps reduce large breasts!

Options
I am hoping I can get some good advice for this! Maybe it can help other women too! I tried talking to them but they wont listen! LOL

Replies

• divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You can't pick where the fat come off. I would try to recall where the weight started to pack on when you gained it, and that might tell you at which point your excess baggage will shrink. Usually, the first place the fat was stored is the last place to let it go. So the best exercise is whatever you enjoy that will burn your fat.
  • pookahbot
    pookahbot Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I think all the weight I've lost so far has come from my breasts :(
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    All exercise may help as you need to reduce body fat which will include from your boobs.

That being said it may just be genetics that you have big boobs!
  • kariannmbc
    kariannmbc Posts: 144
    Options
    I wish.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    You can't pick where the fat come off. I would try to recall where the weight started to pack on when you gained it, and that might tell you at which point your excess baggage will shrink. Usually, the first place the fat was stored is the last place to let it go. So the best exercise is whatever you enjoy that will burn your fat.

^This. Work on overall weight loss.
  • SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Aye! Most of the breast is fat! As one loses fat, the breasts (and accompanying back area) shrink.
    Best to do some chest exercises to lift them as you go!
    Best of luck!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds off mine. After walking into a surgeons office, 500 stitches later, they are perfect. lol Honestly though, I have no regrets. I was in agony because they were so big, I couldn't jog, I couldn't stop getting rashes under them, bra straps had made dents in my shoulders and I looked ridiculous because I'm petite, otherwise. The pain was VERY minimal, I healed quickly and the very thin scarring is mostly under my boobs. It was totally worth it and I'd do it again I a heartbeat. Also, my insurance paid for all but my office copay of $25.00. After the surgery, I was able to exercise again and lost 40lbs.
  • jcoco
    jcoco Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Bench press, Incline bench press, Dumbell press & incline, push-ups, cable cross-overs. As previously stated you cannot spot reduce but you can firm up the muscles and that will help.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    If you find something, let me know! I've lost 20+ pounds three times in my life and even if I only gain 10 back I go up another cup size. I lost 20 last summer and went from a d to a dd and gained 10 and now I'm a ddd. They're getting saggier now when I'm braless but I still fill my bra. Hopefully they'll get smaller!!
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    jumping jacks?
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    jumping jacks?

Only if performed on a trampoline.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    jumping jacks?

While someone films it.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    why would you want to slap God in the face like that??
  • candieprayz
    candieprayz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    jumping jacks?

While someone films it.

LOL! Thanks for the laugh! :laugh:
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I lost 3 pounds off mine. After walking into a surgeons office, 500 stitches later, they are perfect. lol Honestly though, I have no regrets. I was in agony because they were so big, I couldn't jog, I couldn't stop getting rashes under them, bra straps had made dents in my shoulders and I looked ridiculous because I'm petite, otherwise. The pain was VERY minimal, I healed quickly and the very thin scarring is mostly under my boobs. It was totally worth it and I'd do it again I a heartbeat. Also, my insurance paid for all but my office copay of $25.00. After the surgery, I was able to exercise again and lost 40lbs.

yes, i had a breast reduction too, and it is the best thing i ever did for myself!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Boob curls.
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    If you have big boobs when your fat then you're going to have big boobs when you thinner. Will you lose inches off your chest when you lose weight of course but if you've always had big boobs, you have big boobs.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Surgery is the only way to spot reduce.
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Options

^This. Work on overall weight loss.

Yup, its true.
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    jumping jacks?

^ this.