new to mfp

Options
Hey guys and girls my name is chonee so this is were my journey begins hopefully people will follow me through this journey as its not easy,i will need all the help i can get ,along with the help of my girl and my self.

This is week 1
261.6 pounds current

zmze6s.jpg

Replies

• patscottberteotti
    Options
    All the best in your journey. I'm a newbie too!!
  • ndnyl
    ndnyl Posts: 96
    Options
    thank you just tryning put pics on here any idea thank you.
  • janinealfke
    Options
    Welcome to all you newbies!!! Myfitnesspal is an awesome weight loss tool. I have had gastric bypass so it is a little different for me, but I believe you will find it an amazing help in your journey. If I can help any of you, please message me!! Good luck and WELCOME ABOARD!:tongue:
  • ndnyl
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for the welcomes..
  • ndnyl
    Options
    heres my pic at day 1
    zmze6s.jpg
  • ndnyl
    Options
    still trying to get pics up hopefully these ones work
    3133rdw.jpg

208cyh4.jpg

28v80hw.jpg
  • ndnyl
    Options
    Bump
  • bitsyland
    Options
    I have been logging for about a month and have lost 12 lbs already. I didn't want to get to involved here in case I couldn't hack it....but i am very proud of myself for sticking to it and i plan to go all the way!!
  • ndnyl
    Options
    Yeah i was the same this seems to be the place to start,all the best on your adventure.
  • nadiasacosta
    Options
    Welcome! And welcome me as well! LOL. Just joined today. I'm a bit nervous about counting calories... Let's see how we do. You've got our support!:flowerforyou:
  • ndnyl
    Options
    Thank you and welcome to you aswell good luck we all in this together,was a bit anty at first putting up my pics,but thought why not we here to help each other,and be good see the body go through the changes well hopefully haha.
  • Happyirisheyes
    Happyirisheyes Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi there, welcome and best of luck. you can add me as a friend if you like.
  • Angel03744
    Angel03744 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hiya all...
    I'm Lissa, 39, from the UK - Been using MFP for a while now, But never really thought about joining the forums,
    If anyone would like to add me as a friend that would be awesome, Could do with some inspiration, and hopefully I could help inspire you too.

Have a wonderfull day all x
  • ndnyl
    Options
    Hi there, welcome and best of luck. you can add me as a friend if you like.

Thank you
  • ndnyl
    Options
    Hey there thank you and welcome
  • ndnyl
    Options
    Weigh in tommorrow bring it should be interesting cos reali havnt gone that hard yet..
  • ndnyl
    Options
    Yeah buddy 250.6 lost 11pounds
  • patscottberteotti
    Options
    Good for you!! Keep up the battle, it can be won. I am also on this journey and started on Feb 18, 2013. So far I have been averaging 2 lbs per week and I am happy with that. It seems that men lose quicker than the ladies. Stay focused.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love having friends on here.
    I started with My Fitness Pal the first time about a year ago. I never added anyone and didn't do so well, quit after a little over a week. Now I am back, added a couple friends to start with and have been on here almost a month and am still motivated to keep going.
    Don't know my progress yet, cause at first I gained a little and I decided I am not going to weigh again until my one month mark.
  • ndnyl
    Options
    Always good to get more mfp buddies....weigh in next week im hoping for a big number down wish me luck people update pics coming too...