NSV- Wonderful Challenged Weekend (Pics Included)

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Hello Fitness Family....

Just wanted to share a little of my excitement from this weekend... I am over a group 100DaysTilSummer which now we are on Day 89....I created a challenge for fun over the weekend...Those that burn 2000 or more would go into a drawing to win $25 Visa card randomly selected Via Youtube by my friend.... Well of course I wouldn't ask anyone to do anything I would do...So I took on the challenge as well... Now 2yrs ago when I started in 60min I would get at least 1,000 now it takes me close to 2 hrs...I am not focused on High Burns but I knew this would be quite a bit of hrs getting...Well today I did it.... and this is how....

Saturday Work:

I am currently on Jamie Eason 12wLiveFit (end of W10) and so I did that workout along with Cardio and 3mile walk and abs w/Leslie.....burn 1035 calories

PicsArt_1364056740363_zps18fe147b.jpg

Sunday Work :

I did another 2mile with Leslie, added Jillian Michael Kickboxing Fastfix Level 1&2...and went for a ride on my Bicycle which sealed the deal...

I am so Excited for this....and it was not easy alot of times I had to rest and tell my mind I could do this...This lifestyle is so mental and we are what we think. So I had to dig for that warrior I know that is in me and Complete.... Nothing like the feeling of accomplishment...

IMG_20130324_091240_zps87ace192.jpg

ALL this to say....IF I can do it you can to......2yrs in this and I am still striving to be better in this lifestyle....

Replies

• MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Totally inspiring as always!!
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    -Boomerang voice-

Stran-zhay!!

5499814.png
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing, my friend!!
  • Tsmartin07
    Options
    This is an AMAZING post....Loved the pictures :) your so inspiring and I love that most of your workouts were done at home! so many people think they cant do it at home and you are proof that you CAN! I never go back and do DVDs that I have completed but you inspire me to do just that and mix it up :) As usual you are one awesome inspiring workout machine :)
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, hunni!!!! Your hard work is amazing. You're so right about how easy it was at first to get high workout burn, but as we lose weight and become more fit, those calorie Burns don't come easy.
    I am proud of you hunn.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hollywood!!! You are on Fiyah. I love you determination and your leading by example. I'm very proud of you my dear.
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Oh she did dat!!!! You better showem' how you werk!!!! Congrats girl! This mini challege was awesome!
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great work! I love your picture collages too!
  • dimepiece4life
    dimepiece4life Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow, look at you!! I see the results and you look fabulous!! Thanks for challenging and motivating us to do better,!!!
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    AWsome Burn!!! Sexy... True Inspiration......
  • malinen23
    malinen23 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are the bomb? Keep it up, you're such an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!