New and looking for runner friends!

Options
I am newish to MFP and would love some friends to help hold each other accountable. Please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• youareorange
    youareorange Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I like to run as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • hevhoyda
    hevhoyda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm also a runner feel free to add I'm always looking for new friends
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I like to run too. I've finished C25K and am just about to start week 4 of a 10k program. Feel free to add me
  • debbiek75
    debbiek75 Posts: 50
    Options
    I have just started the c25k over again and I will be doing my first 5k charity run in June feel free to add me
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I try to be a runner :) Running half-marathon #3 in less than a month! Would love to be friends with all of you!
  • prillygirl
    prillygirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5k runner. No desire to run more than that, though I'm halfway considering a 10k in the fall...we'll see. I'm not putting that much pressure on myself for fear that I won't do it anymore.
    Anyway, I've got a 5k next week, at the end of April, and in mid-June. My new year's resolution was to run 7 in the year. I've done one so far. I admire your commitment to train for a half and to have done it three times!!! Awesome!
  • Iron_Biker
    Iron_Biker Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Runner here. Feel free to add me!
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Fellow runner here. Feel free to add me anyone on here is welcome
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm a novice runner. But it is my weapon of choice. Feel free to add me!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Just finished my run for the day. I am new to running but I love it. Feel free to add me!
  • sailawaykate
    Options
    Just started running regularly--would love to have accountability partners! FR sent!