test

Options
I wanted to post some before and after photos, so hopefully this works...If not, give me a little while and I'll get it right...Promise

Before Pic taken 12/26/2009 (213 lbs)

BeforePic1.jpg

After Pic taken 06/20/2010 (197.4 lbs)

60daysin.jpg

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    If the test was you trying to post a photo, you passed.
  • jtotheno
    jtotheno Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    WOW!:happy: You look awesome! You didn't lose all that much weight, so you must have burned some serious inches! I'm jealous! I'm losing slowly, but it's the inches I'm looking for. How did you do it, you look really toned! You have a lovely waist and really nice arms!
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!!
  • TruSunshine
    TruSunshine Posts: 178
    Options
    WOW!:happy: You look awesome! You didn't lose all that much weight, so you must have burned some serious inches! I'm jealous! I'm losing slowly, but it's the inches I'm looking for. How did you do it, you look really toned! You have a lovely waist and really nice arms!

Thanks Hon! :flowerforyou: Other than counting calories, my workout consists of Zumba, Hip Hop Abs and Treadmill Walking/Jogging. I haven't lost A LOT of weight, but I am definitely proud of what I have managed to get off so far!!
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Go workouts!! :drinker:
  • Chuck1223
    Chuck1223 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl :love:
  • JENROMERO
    JENROMERO Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great! Must feel so good to put on those summer clothes a couple sizes smaller. Nice!
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! :flowerforyou:
  • ShastaAngel
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look absolutely AMAZING!!!! I am so happy and proud for you!
  • jlclarke
    jlclarke Posts: 107
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the good work.
  • pawprint061
    pawprint061 Posts: 640
    Options
    Looking great.
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!