Replies

• hlgriffin08
    hlgriffin08 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Anytime!! :)
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    I'm only doing face shots until I get to my goal weight! I am still in shock over the incredible difference. I had not realized my face had changed that much. What an amazing feeling! :)

64d149cb-ec59-4c4b-ae94-ec00041d805b_zps2e778fdb.jpg

Here you go - fixed your pictures for you :-)

Looking great :-)
  • triggsta
    triggsta Posts: 140
    Options
    I know you said you're doing only face shots, but even if you show absolutely no one else, I suggest taking full body (front, side, back) shots because when you get closer to goal those pictures are going to be a huge motivator.

But, back to the important thing: Awesome job! You're doing fantastic :)
  • hlgriffin08
    Options
    I know you said you're doing only face shots, but even if you show absolutely no one else, I suggest taking full body (front, side, back) shots because when you get closer to goal those pictures are going to be a huge motivator.

But, back to the important thing: Awesome job! You're doing fantastic :)

Oh yeah! I have been taking other pics too; I'm just not posting them until the end. :)
  • hlgriffin08
    Options
    I'm only doing face shots until I get to my goal weight! I am still in shock over the incredible difference. I had not realized my face had changed that much. What an amazing feeling! :)

64d149cb-ec59-4c4b-ae94-ec00041d805b_zps2e778fdb.jpg

Here you go - fixed your pictures for you :-)

Looking great :-)

Thank you so much for fixing the pic!! haha I could not figure it out!
  • rosiesmama
    rosiesmama Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Your change is inspiring. Thanks for posting!
  • jordansh1961
    Options
    great job what in the world are you eating. :) Love to hear some of your tips.:bigsmile:
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done :D
  • hlgriffin08
    Options
    great job what in the world are you eating. :) Love to hear some of your tips.:bigsmile:

Exercise tip: Get out and move! Every little bit helps. Each day becomes easier if you stick with it. When it feels to easy, push harder. :)

Food tip: Fish! I'm kind of a picky eater; don't like many things that are too complex--lol. I LOVE tilapia! My favorite quick and easy meal is baked tilapia with Cavender's Greek seasoning and steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots. YUMMY!!!

Extra tip: Sometimes quitting cold turkey on something comes back to bite your big toe! I have learned that I can still enjoy going out to eat and eating things I enjoy. I just know to control the portion sizes better. One easy way to develop this habit is to log every single morsel you consume during the day. Hold yourself accountable! (That was my biggest struggle!) By doing this simple step, you can change your whole outlook on this lifestyle change. You see what you are putting into your body and how much you are putting into it! (HUGE shock for me--lol)
  • hlgriffin08
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done :D

Thank you so much! I saw your transformation on your blog... What an INSPIRATION!!!! WAY TO GO! :happy:
  • kate7582
    kate7582 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The difference in those 2 face pictures is only 20 lbs?!
    I wonder what my face will look like in 20 lbs.
    I guess I will have to work hard to find out.....
    THANKS for this inspiration!!
    you look amazing.
  • hlgriffin08
    Options
    Thank you all soo much!!! :happy:
  • EasterKingston
    EasterKingston Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so good! And it sounds like you have it figured out this time - you will definitely get there!
  • carmella37
    Options
    Nice work! And you are taking a good healthy approach :-)
  • NoworNever84
    Options
    Incredible, keep on the good work. You're face looks so slim and trim... I'm looking forward to that in my journey as well. I'm down 7 lbs in 2 weeks.
  • loveautumn86
    Options
    Great job you look great keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!