So excited to start !!

Options
I recently started weighting in at 213lbs (OMG)..will work out 3-4x's a week. Fitness pal started me at 1320..crossing fingers..really hope I lose this weight.

Replies

• jadeyq1
    jadeyq1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Hope this works for you and good luck :)
  • tulalula
    tulalula Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi, your starting weight doesn´t matter Hun, your decision to get healthy does...good luck x :smile:
  • crystalfisher89
    crystalfisher89 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to friend me.

Also, MFP set you at 1320, but it's going to be a huge shock to your system to drop to that. When I started my weightloss journey it started me a 1350. I changed it to 1500 and the weight came off MUCH faster. Maybe try 1600-1500 when you start and really try not to eat less than that. The more fit you become the more calories you'll require to burn the fat. Weird to think about that, but I am down to my last 10-15 lbs to lose and I switched to using my Total Daily Energy Expenditure- 20% when I plateaued for two months with I've started losing weight again.

Good luck! Remember, don't lose patience and keep up the hard work!
  • tamoune
    tamoune Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for such encouraging words.
  • tamoune
    tamoune Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please tell me how to add you or any one as friends. Tnx
  • mypotential
    mypotential Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'll send a request to you I just asked for some friends also. All you have to do is click on the person and choose Send Friend Request. Looking forward to loosing with you.
  • jweisshoff
    jweisshoff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Friend request sent. :happy: