51lbs lost!

Options
The last time I posted about my success I had a lot of responses about how motivating it was to read so, I figured I'd post an update.

My goal was to lose 43lbs... which I reached in late January! I increased my caloric intake and tried to get back into a more "normal" less strict lifestyle (while staying healthy and exercising and eating right) and shockingly, I've lost another 8lbs! My total loss now is 51lbs with a total weight loss goal of 58lbs.

Since I always find posting pictures on here tricky, you can check out my latest blog post which has progress photos from my starting weight through to now.

http://thefirst43.blogspot.ca/2013/03/progress-photos-all-way-to-51lbs-lost.html

Keep at it everyone! I thought this was impossible myself and it still feels crazy that I've made it this far.

Replies

• Feistycat76
    Options
    Wow! Great job. Love the pics on your blog. Definitely can see the weight loss in your body---and the pics of your face are fantastic!
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You look fantastic!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats! Great loss for a year. We started our journey around the same time. :) I find it interesting how much bigger people's eyes look after losing weight. You look great!
  • jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look great way to go
  • kmstieg
    kmstieg Posts: 58
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!! You have done an outstanding job and all your hard work and dedication certainly does show!
  • richardr1956
    richardr1956 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I just started 4 days ago, but your sucess is very encouraging.
  • StephieClay
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It's a battle for sure but, it can be done! Good luck to all of you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!