Looking for a weight loss buddy!

Options
Hey guys,

So I am 18 years old and looking for someone who is on a mission like I am - anyone serious about getting really fit, please add me and I will be sure to provide encouragement. Tell me guys.. what are your goals? And what is your inspiration? I love hearing this kind of stuff.

Replies

• Supastarrnikki
    Options
    Im really serious about it. Even a the fitness counselor at the gym said Im crazy today,lol. I currently weigh 150, i wanna get down to 125 and look hella hot in a bikini :) Im on 1 1/2 weeks ive gone to the gym everyday except 1 day the last 1 1/2 weeks
  • hollowaym12
    Options
    That's awesome! Being a little crazy is good when it comes to these things lol. And we have similar weight loss goals, that's great haha 125 is such an ideal weight.
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options
    I know! I've had 2 kids so my body isnt any where near where I want it, lol
  • srey0701
    srey0701 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hello! My goal is 130 pounds! I started out at 220 right after the birth of my daughter, I was told to take it super easy because my pregnancy was high risk. She is almost three and I am still overweight! I weigh 159 pounds so I still have more to go but I keep pushing! My skinny clothes in the closet that I haven't worn in YEARS are my inspiration, I would love to be able to run long distances without dying.. Maybe a half marathon? :)

8215698.png
  • fitwhit18
    Options
    I'm 175 goal of 140 5'6" I'm 27 with two kids 2 and 3 I don't have as much time as I'd like for the gym a couple days a week and when I do get there I'm not really sure what to do. I try to do cardio and lift weights but other than that I kinda feel lost. I've been trying to eat healthy over the last year or so but really cracked down in the last week... and I plan on it staying that way I feel so much more energized, but I lack the confidence to work out on my own so any motivation help anything would be freaking awesome!!! :)
  • Supastarrnikki
    Options
    Hello! My goal is 130 pounds! I started out at 220 right after the birth of my daughter, I was told to take it super easy because my pregnancy was high risk. She is almost three and I am still overweight! I weigh 159 pounds so I still have more to go but I keep pushing! My skinny clothes in the closet that I haven't worn in YEARS are my inspiration, I would love to be able to run long distances without dying.. Maybe a half marathon? :)

8215698.png

we have such close goals :)
  • Brebrelynne
    Brebrelynne Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hiya :) I do my goal little by little. Right now i'm 193 O.O <-- No excuses just ate a lot. Lost 4 lbs so far and I want to be 180 short term goal and at least 130 long term. I'm really determined to look good in a bathing suit and Idk just finally see myself in a new way haven't been small since like 9
  • idaa77
    idaa77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I am 176 and my goal is 145. I am very serious about loosing. I am new to this space and wnna know how it works. My problem is that I eat when I am sad or under pressure. I can do very well for 2 weeks and gain the wieght in 3 days. I just wonder what you guys do to support and motivate each other?
  • Obi_47
    Obi_47 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm fairly new to myfitnesspal but a long time user of excuses and not quite reaching my weight loss goals. Currently I'm at 170 and my goal is 155. I'm 36 years old and in okay shape but need to increase my core strength due to a back injury. I am a police officer and EMT and want to increase my fitness level and endurance. My eating is my worst enemy. Hope to get some friends that have similar goals/weaknesses so we can motivate each other.
  • meliaazzam
    Options
    Hey! I'm 19! I can be your buddy if you want. I just want to lose weight for all the people saying I can't do it. I also want to do it for myself of course. Eating clean is important to me. My family has always been over weight, my brother turned his life around with weight loss and so will I.
    I weigh 143 at the moment. I've been this weight for a very long time.
    My goal weight is 130 but I'd also like to gain back some weight in muscles.
  • dnbmeesha
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm in pretty much the same boat as all you. I'm looking for a serious fitness buddy too since I really need to star getting this weight off! I'm currently around 155lbs and I would like to get to 130lbs... I would say more but I've always been curvy and I have no interest in being "skinny", more just healthy, trim and fit :) I have 4 kids myself: ages 13, 10, 8 & 2. After my first three, I always seemed to get make to a satisfying weight within a year or so but after my youngest was born I've found that the weight is a lot harder to shed then before. Probably has something to do with that I'm not in my early twenties anymore lol. I lost 10lbs about a year ago (to my now weight) but am now STUCK!! Drives me NUTS!
    I love yoga, walking and pilates. I started going to Curves about 2 months ago too but learnt a hard lesson. Too much activity all of a sudden lead me to a brutal case of shin splints that kept me off my feet for almost a month. I know am slowly starting to workout again but I think the big thing I need to focus on is my eating.
  • Starrsky30
    Options
    I seriously need this last 20 lbs off by summer :)
  • berenicenunez1
    Options
    Hi, im Berenice 26, I currently weight 155lb my goal is 140 to 135lb i am a mom/wife, i've always had a low selfsteem because of the way my body looks, but after i had my baby my selfsteem became worst... I have never worked out or watch what i eat but i decide it to change that. 3 weeks ago i started doing Insanity and it has been really hard so i really need all the encouragement you can give to power trought this(:
  • staceytrlbrell
    Options
    Hey! Im new(ish) here! I say 'ish' because i join, i fall off the wagon, i forget my password, i eat junk food for a few months and then i rejoin! BUT this is it for me! I would love to add you all and share your journey with you giving positive reinforcement, inspiration and motivation! I LOVE positive people they just make the day so much more awesomer! LOL Where im from we measure in kgs so im not sure what the conversion from pounds is but at current i am sitting at 64kgs and am wanting to get down to 50kg at LEAST 55kg! Im not perfect i just ate a cupcake lol but i try my hardest! Everything you need to know about me is on my profile =)
  • ambersylviaa
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amber. I want to be 112lbs by June.
    Please don't criticize my goal, we all have different goals and different reasons for achieving them and it wont change my mind if someone says 'oh that's too low' because I calculated BMI and it's still in the healthy category for my height.
    But if there is someone with similar goals to mine I'd love to talk more, keep each other motivated, exchange eating/exercise tips, or anything.
    My weight has been going up and down for a couple of months and it's really been getting me down, so any advice or tips are much appreciated x
  • shakedown576
    shakedown576 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    we'll have to go for a walk when it gets nicer out. by nice I mean like 60.