New here!

Options
AnnieH_4512
AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
Hi there! My name is Anne, and I've been battling my weight since the birth of my daughter.... 5 years ago. I've been using livestrong's "My Plate" calorie tracker for a while, and am looking to try something new! I just joined minutes ago, but I'm already loving myfitnesspal! Looking forward to chatting and sharing stories on here, and of course, hopefully shedding some pounds!

Replies

• charlykay2
    charlykay2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi...my name is Charlene and I have always struggled with my weight eventhough I was an athlete most of my young life. Now i just have 50 lbs to loose and not enough energy to burn it off in one day! :) Join me in your journey and let's support eachother
  • AtlantaBob
    AtlantaBob Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on reaching your goals. I'd be happy to travel with you and offer support along the way

bob
  • masonlibby
    Options
    Hi people I'm very new to this really need advise on exercise and diet please x
  • foraubs
    foraubs Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Always welcome to new friends who are accountable and consistent!

I've been here 14 months and it's been a life-changer!

Check my profile, and if you think we align, I look forward to hearing from ya soon!

Best wishes :)
  • michellejm1968
    michellejm1968 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all .. Been doing this since Jan and loving the support. Have good days and bad days but 17lb down & def feeling healthier. Trying to do it slow it and steady as done too much yo-yoing in my life! Got quite a good group of friends on here but sadly quite a few people I started off with have given up and left the site. Feel free to add me if need friends.
  • Heevenlee83
    Options
    hi there welcome feel free to add me anyone can thats looking for friends
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'd be glad to offer any support that I can!
  • AnnieH_4512
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Shelly I joined mfp a little over a month ago, I LOVE this website it has really helped me, feel free to add me as a friend if u wish:smile:
  • thejuanman
    Options
    im new here and would like to make friends to help me reach my weight loss goal feel free to message me
  • SusanMPreston43
    SusanMPreston43 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am just back yesterday after being off for a long while. Feel free to add me as a friend, any of you guys. I'll try to be as supportive as I can!
  • gaetano04
    Options
    Hey new to this program, feel free to add as friend. Need all the support I can get
  • hoffma25
    hoffma25 Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi all-

Looking to add more folks for daily support and motivation. I log almost every day (right now on a 42-day stretch of daily logging) and comment regularly on people's status' and progress. Feel free to add me! :)
  • AnnieH_4512
    Options
    Glad to see a lot of fellow newbies, as well as those dedicated users who post daily. Looking forward to this journey!!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to me as a MFP buddy. I'm not a newbie, I've hit being on MFP 440 days. Daily logging, support and motivating is what I enjoy doing. Much success on this amazing journey.
  • RebeccaBurmeister
    RebeccaBurmeister Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome.. My name is Becca.. I love this site! So many great people that keep me going! You can add me if you like .. I am on here everyday all day just about. lol have at least 50 i need to loose
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Glad your here to share the experience and journey with us. I wish you all the luck with your journey. You'll do great!
  • SusanMPreston43
    SusanMPreston43 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Adding some of you on here. We can all use new supportive and encouraging friends!
  • ShannonBrewer07
    Options
    Welcome aboard, I have been using this app/site for almost 2 weeks. I love it! Feel free to add me and we can support each other along the way!
  • xphiar
    xphiar Posts: 11
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! There really is power in seeing others. It's very motivating and I love being apart of that!