Moms - P90X Question

Options
I've had two kids and this time, I'm taking P90X seriously and even thought I am only on Day 3, I'm proud of myself.

My worry is that I have had two kids and will have that gross, saggy stomach skin that will hide all my hard work! i don't expect to ever wear a bikini again but I don't want to be horrified by how I look either!

How did your stomachs look after you finished the program? Did it really help tighten things up?

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    My stomach was really saggy and to be honest it tightened up and in I was never able to completly do Ab ripper X to completion either!! I went non stop day 1-60 but in phase 3 is when things started going hay wire for me so I finished it jus wasn't consistant.

I love P90X it will give you great results!!
  • jcubesmommy
    Options
    I am 41 - 3 kids. I don't have a bikini body but I can see significant improvement. :)
  • beckbeck
    beckbeck Posts: 31
    Options
    When I was 21 and I did Curves for a couple months after two kids in three years, my tummy got right back to flat. Now, I'm almost 33 and I've had two more kids in the past four years and I had a bit of a "muffin top" a couple months ago when I started really eating better and working out...and just this morning I noticed that my tummy is a lot smaller! I wish I would have measured myself at the start in April because I KNOW I have lost inches; just not sure how many. I believe it will happen! Tomorrow is Day 30 of P90X for me. Before that, I did about a month of Jillian Michaels' 30-Day Shred and just a lot of walking.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    You can go look under my pics I just posted day 1-60 on my results from P90X!! If you can see it good they don't get really big on here!!
  • MissyMorganFit
    Options
    I am a 37yo mom of 3. I am a Beachbody Coach & also on my 2nd round of P90X but doing the lean version this time. This program can definitely get you in even better shape than you were possibly in before children. The stomach & "saggy skin" area will also return to pre-baby condition, however, it will mostly be determined by your daily diet & food intake. Eat as healthy as possible, drink LOTS OF WATER, & no sugared drinks(soda, sweet tea, juice, etc). If you are not currently working with a Beachbody Coach & would like further diet information, I would be glad to help. Just send me a direct message. My BB profile is "MissyR".

I am proud of you to for being on Day 3! Keep up the motivation one day at a time. You will get there!