Wanted: Encouraging Friends

Options
Hi, I'm new to MFP and looking to get more fit and trim than I have ever been. I've lost 95 lbs so far with a combination of a low carb diet, MFP and P90X but have another 34 to go. I would really like some friends at MFP to help keep me on track and offer encouragement, I promise to do the same. *Smiles

Replies

• scoopsgalore69
    scoopsgalore69 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WTG on your 95 lbs weight loss. You can add me, I'd love to encourage you to reach your goal.
  • Susieout
    Susieout Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Oncebittentwiceshy38
    Oncebittentwiceshy38 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I'd love to be friends with someone who has succeeded like you have. :)
  • xybernaut
    xybernaut Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Count me In, pushing play every day while watching the Cal's on MFP, I am looking to add new friends too, add if you would like.
  • Lakeshores
    Options
    First, congratulations on your fantastic weight loss. I log in daily to keep track of my food intake, log my exercise and offer comments. Always looking for friends who are motivated and encouraging. Feel free to add me.
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats so far! Love to be friends with all!
  • SusanMPreston43
    SusanMPreston43 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    sending a request. anyone can send me one as well.
  • ruthsmith4jc
    Options
    Great job!! Feel free to add me too! Tracking my food has truly transformed my entire outlook on Health + Fitness, it's been so cool to see everyone else doing it too!
  • Sleepynita
    Options
    Add me! I lost 42 with diet and am now on the exercise wagon!
  • NancyJeanSmith
    Options
    Susan,
    My name is Nancy Jean Smith. I don't know when I first joined this site, but I was way layed, by a car accident and spent six months in the hospital. I would love to be buddies with you. The last time that I had entered anything in and when I got home and entered in my weight, I had lost 78 pounds in nine months. Now, I'm just putting in the computer that I want to lose one pound a week. I started out at 388 pounds, and I'm now down to 268, and want to get down to 200.

This is my first time posting, as I didn't know how to do it. I just kept pluging away at it, and now, I've finally figured it out, by the grace of God. It would be great to have friends that I can keep up, keep track of each other, and to encourage each other. If you would like to contact me by email, my account is cadelyn@cox.net.

I hope to hear from you soon. God bless you, we're in this together!!!
  • SusanMPreston43
    SusanMPreston43 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Congrats on all your results from all your hard work!
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress so far. Feel free to add me if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP and looking to get more fit and trim than I have ever been. I've lost 95 lbs so far with a combination of a low carb diet, MFP and P90X but have another 34 to go. I would really like some friends at MFP to help keep me on track and offer encouragement, I promise to do the same. *Smiles

Hi :)

Well done on your loss so far, it's very impressive! Feel free to add me, I'll be glad to support you :)

xx
    Ginny
  • mtlkate
    mtlkate Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    What an impressive loss you have had so far! I check in every day and try to be very supportive. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Sending you a friends request.
  • JonathanBB
    JonathanBB Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want but if it looks like you had a bad day I will tell you that too and offer encouragement to get back on track.
  • Pricanma13
    Pricanma13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    sent a friends request
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress so far and I have no doubts you will continue. Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. I know what it's like to start this journey in the prime of my life. But I'm in it for the long haul, 55 and more fit than I was in my 30's. We can keep each other on track. Continued success!