Belly Fat Cure, Fast Track, Anyone else?

Options
Hey I am 32 years old and looking to loose atleast 120 pounds. I am trying the Belly Fat Cure, Fast Track program and it is working farely well. I am on day 7 and have lost 8 pounds. I lost three pounds before I started the program just by eliminating sugary foods, however that took about a month and a half to shed. I don't really have much time to exercise, I know excuses excuses, but I will try to do better once it gets warmer outside. I am looking for friends with similar goals that may help motivate me and vise versa.

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    I tired it..i lost four pounds and then stopped.. it didn't work that great for me. I did maintain...but i had only 20 to lose...it seemed others on the plan lost better when they had more to lose.
  • bigfatbino
    bigfatbino Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Eliminate sugar sources, artificial sweeteners, refined carbs and processed foods. Replace with as many natural foods (read: vegetables), and lean proteins.

Watch the pounds melt away
  • kj4kis
    kj4kis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am still going stong, but I haven't lost any more weight (says my scale). I feel like I have lost more and my clothes are getting baggier, and I fell so much healthier. The cravings are really getting to me though. Its hard to cook for my family and cook for myself at the same time, because I want what they are eating. However the food that i eat is still good.There are times when i can't eat because I'm just not hungrey. I feel like if I stick to it, I may reach my goal
  • kj4kis
    Options
    It does say that the more you have to loose, the easier it will come off. I have a lot more than 20 pounds to loose, and desperate.
  • toni_eccleston
    Options
    I started The Belly Fat Cure Fast Track 17 days ago and have lost 13lb so far. I lost 10lb the first week, the second week I stayed the same, and so far this week I've lost another 3lb.
    I've been a yo-yo dieter for years and this is the first diet that I have been able to properly stick to :)
    I've been lucky in that I've had no cravings either :)
  • kj4kis
    Options
    That's great, I am still doing it, this is my fourth week. I haven't lost any more weight according to my scale, but my clothes are so much baggier so I am not disappointed with the numbers showing on the scale. I have been a yo yo dieter my whole life too, but I am actually sticking to this one. I am actually quite suprised at how easy it is and I have no cravings. I am loving it. Keep posting, I wanna know how you do
  • imonlyblessed
    imonlyblessed Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I actually came across his book at a local thrift store. I haven't finished reading it yet, but I'm already impressed with the information. It only confirmed what I suspected to be true. Since starting that book, I've been confirming some of the information he gives through other sources. I am truly amazed at how simple he makes it. He also has a lot of great information on YouTube as well. Just search for "belly fat cure."

I will be starting this "diet" (really a lifestyle change) on Monday(officially). I am already counting my 6 servings and 15g (trying to get use to it). So many people will be thrown off at the words "fast track." There is a perfectly valid reason for his wording. I would say its worth the read (for anyone else that may be wondering).

To the original poster: Add me as a friend if you'd like :)
  • kj4kis
    Options
    I have been really sick for the past week and a half, just a sinus/head cold. I tried at first to stay on the diet, but I have strayed away from it. I haven't been going into a sugar overload but I have failed myself. I have been drinking sprite to help with the stomach uneasiness, and been eating whatever someone else feels like cooking. I am feeling much better now and I am going to try my best to get back on track tomorrow. I did loose another eight pounds this week, however I truely believe that It is due solely to dehydration so I will not be recording it as an achievment.
  • tracywaz
    tracywaz Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I know this post is a couple of weeks old, but oh well!

I have done BFC a couple of times and it has worked great! I never tried the fast track, because I think it's just a marketing gimmick (love Jorge Cruise, but the guy is always changing things up- stick with what works, dude!!!).

The one thing I learned from that plan is that sugar is my problem. I still kind of follow the 5/2 rule, but I started a fitness program, so adequate protein became really important.

I do have to say that it's the one "diet" that I was able to stick with for a while, but I've had to modify things for my lifestyle and the occasional treat (chocoholic here!). I don't think it works for everyone- my mom actually gained weight.
  • karijoeide
    Options
    I just read his book two days ago and started officially yesterday, in one day I feel much better, I do not feel uncomfortable and my stomach is no longer bloated, the day before I had a stomach ache all day, I know tha tmy body responds better to certain foods but fell off the wagon and stopped taking care of myself; as of yesterday that changed. I am doing the fast track menu and had no problems sticking with it nor did I feel hungry. I am looking for buddies who are following his recommendations etc.