Need to lose 40lbs by sept. Wanna motivate eachother?.

Options
So since Ive started doing myfitnesspal i've lost a total of about 10lbs in one month. I'm trying to lose 40lbs more by my 25th birthday in Sept.
I would love to set up something so we can motivate eachother. More the merrier so anyone thats up to the challenge msg me or add me!!

We can do this!

cw:148
gw: 105

=)

Replies

• cgarrard1
    cgarrard1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sure...I bought a womens health guide and I am taking it week by week
  • Mzohh
    Mzohh Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    tell me more about your goal? current weight?... etc?
  • ramim5
    ramim5 Posts: 2
    Options
    I want to lose 25-35 pounds by July

Cw: 144
    Gw: 110
  • Mzohh
    Options
    Great ! You'll be able to reach your gw! We all can do it.. Im sure.

If any of you have suggestions on meals,exercise, etc. Please do!
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in for mutual support , too. 20 pounds to go here, and planning to use Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. In the past, I did well with Walk It Out for Wii and the Walk Away the Pounds DVDs. I've backslid so I'd love to join with others for motivation. The Jillian program is 90 days, but I need to continue structured exercise once that's done.
  • suzeexoxo
    suzeexoxo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40lbs too add me!
  • Mzohh
    Options
    I think we should have a weigh in every two weeks or so? Oh, but we would have to take a picture of the scale with our weight.
    Just to see how our progress is and we can motivate eachother.
    How does that sound?
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I like it! I'm going to take a before photo of myself today, so I'll do a starting shot of the scale. I did my first Jillian workout this morning, so that's one day of exercise anyway! Now just have to be good with the food.
  • DinkyDani88
    DinkyDani88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 2 stone (already lost 3.4lbs) by June, but I would like to lose around 9-10lbs more overall. Feel free to add me!

SW: 177
    CW: 173.6
    GW by June: 149
    Ultimate GW: 133
  • ReneeWeaver
    ReneeWeaver Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose 15 pounds in 15 weeks. That would put me at my goal weight when we head on vacation. The first 3 - 4 pounds seem to come off easily - well, definitely not easily - but I can't usually seem to get past that. Then I gain them right back. I always fall off the wagon with my eating. So maybe if I know I have to check in, it'll help me stay focused. I'm 140lbs. right now.
  • ReneeWeaver
    ReneeWeaver Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So the first weigh in is Sunday, April 7th?
  • clclclara
    Options
    Let me join you all!:)
    I am five foot seven
    CW:143 lbs
    GW: 110 lbs
  • ndowns22
    ndowns22 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hello my fellow lady fitties!!
    I just wanted to let everyone know I will be having a TurboFire Challenge Group start in May! Add/Message me for details! Its a GREAT way to meet new people, stay on track and motivated!! FREE coaching from me! Let me HELP you CRUSH your fitness goals!!! We got this.
    Hope to hear from you soon! <3
  • choijanro
    choijanro Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    sure,,, im in ;)