Hello fellow losers! Let's be friends!

Options
qwertbug
qwertbug Posts: 12 Member
Hi there! My name is Angie and I have recently started using MyFitnessPal again. I fell off the bandwagon between November and January due to some relationship issues and family drama. Of course my body reacted by gaining all the weight previously lost back and then some. So here I am back again. I'm 5'3" and I have 75 pounds to lose. My first goal is to get down to the overweight category instead of the obese bmi that I fall under.

I started getting back on track a couple of weeks ago and would really like to make some MFP friends to keep me motivated. Even though my friends and family are supportive, sometimes I feel they want to see me fail by trying to get me to eat unhealthy food or saying comments like, "it's okay, you can diet tomorrow." Well it's not going to work because I want to look hot as hell! So whatever your motivation may be, let's be friends and get healthy, fit, and sexy together!

Replies

• KX19
    KX19 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends; the more the better! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • qwertbug
    qwertbug Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I agree! One can never have too many friends! Thanks for the add :)
  • baoneill29
    baoneill29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • staylowbro
    Options
    You can do it girl! I've had the same problems, but when you come back again usually you end up losing even more than you did the first time!

Anyone feel free to add me :)