It's Tricky by RUN-DMC
Stayin' Alive by the Bee Jees
Geek In The Pink by Jason Mraz
Hungry Like The Wolf by Duran Duran

Lol I'm not exactly sure why..

Replies

• lifestruggle
    Options
    Where the Hood at?- by DMX is one of them, I have tons.
  • tachyon_master
    tachyon_master Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Today?

Macklemore - Can't Hold Us

Honestly, it changes depending on what day of the week it is and what mood I'm in.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I like catchy hip hop for working out with cardio. But I will listen to anything while lifting, though I prefer some kind of rock/metal.

I have a funny story tho... I was stair stepping to 'My Neck, My back' the rap song? and was getting funny looks. Turns out the head phones were not plugged in all the way and the crude lyrics were playing in the middle of the YMCA :embarassed:
  • CoffeeLaceAddict157
    Options
    I like catchy hip hop for working out with cardio. But I will listen to anything while lifting, though I prefer some kind of rock/metal.

I have a funny story tho... I was stair stepping to 'My Neck, My back' the rap song? and was getting funny looks. Turns out the head phones were not plugged in all the way and the crude lyrics were playing in the middle of the YMCA :embarassed:
    Oh gosh lol. I've had something like that happen to me. I was at the gym on an exercise bike and I was on a Workout Beats! station on iheartradio. Long story short, an *NSYNC song came on and I just ignored it, but I didn't realize my headphones weren't plugged in at all :l
  • Gracelenamethyst
    Options
    I have lots of it... Ciara_Get Up , Ne Yo ft Timbaland_Hands In The Air, and maybe a little bit broadway-is like Love Song by glee cast.. lol..
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Icky thump
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

^^ Sorry but LOL that song is catchy but the lyrics are RAUNCHY. Haha :flowerforyou:
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options

^^ Sorry but LOL that song is catchy but the lyrics are RAUNCHY. Haha :flowerforyou:

I know right? I was workin' it too. haha
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    top 10
    flobots white flag warrior
    till I colapse
    30 seconds to mars up in the air, this is war, and closer to the edge
    greek fire break me down
    volbeat a warrior's call
    remember the name
    twin atlantic

not in that order
    I think up in the air and till I colapse are my favs today
    but they all stay in my rotation
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Lamar Vannoy -Bouncing Souls
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Rita Ora - Hot Right Now
    Calvin Harris - Let's Go

I can't help but give my workout a bit more "oomph" when these start playing! :smile:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Bump, like to get some ideas. I'm forever skipping through songs on my ipod
  • katy_trail
    Options
    Bump, like to get some ideas. I'm forever skipping through songs on my ipod

what do you like?
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Showtunes :-/
    Marilyn manson - this is the new ****
    Flo rida - wild ones
    Pcd - jai ho
  • Nicky2547
    Options
    any bonethugs-n-harmony up tempo beat
  • katy_trail
    Options
    I'm continually trying to find different workout songs, either a new song, or a classic that I haven't listened to frequently.
    Most of the songs people or the internet suggest are songs that are over played on the radio.
    I have to be obsessed with a song to want to listen to it every hour on the radio and during my workout,
    it happened but not often. and it doesn't last, get tired of it, and need new songs again.
    I'm trying to focus now on looking at new bands, local bands, or songs that are by my fav. bands,
    but not in high rotation on the radio.

the other issue is most song aren't fast enough.
  • sweetrena
    sweetrena Posts: 10
    Options
    Teenage dream by Katy Perry...
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Loads of metal songs \m/

Machine Head - The Blood, The Sweat, The Tears and Davidian
    Lamb of God - Redneck and Ghost Walking
    Seether - Remedy
    Soil - Halo and Jaded
    Deftones - Headup, Korea, Mein, Rocket Skates, Be Quiet and Drive and Minus Blindfold
    Fear Factory - Replica and Powershifter
    Kasabian - Underdog, Fire, LSF, Cutt Off, Empire, Switchblade Smile, Re-Wired, Days are Forgtten and Veliceraptor
    Incubus - Science album!
    Mudvayne - Dig and Determined
    Lacuna Coil - Heaven's a Lie (it's my alarm too lol)
    Nine Inch Nails - March of the Pigs, the whole Pretty Hate Machine album, 1,000,000 and the whole Things Falling Apart album
    Slayer - Reborn, Black Magic, Raining Blood, Angel of Death and South of Heaven
    Pantera - F-ing Hostile, Walk, 5 Minutes Alone and Cowboys from Hell
    Skindred - Warning and Nobody
    Iron Maiden - The Trooper
    Soulfly - Prophecy and Sepultura's Roots

That's all I can think of now lol
  • livsocountry555
    Options
    Please don't stop the music by Rhinna :)