Anybody on Bodyspace??

Options
Mommy4812
Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
I am not new to MFP but was just wondering if anyone was on Bodyspace on bodybuilding.com??

Replies

• rvansaun
    rvansaun Posts: 13
    Options
    I am new to MFP too. I never heard of Bodyspace. What is it exactly?
  • Mommy4812
    Options
    You can make a profile and go in forums like on here and do different things to help reach your goals. It looks like it's just for people who want huge muscles at first but it's not. There are people on there who are just focusing on losing weight but there are different lifting programs for people who want to gain different types of muscle and they have meal plans you can follow for each workout program. You don't track calories on there but you do track progress.
  • rvansaun
    rvansaun Posts: 13
    Options
    I can't do that! I need to keep track of the calories or I will eat everything in the house! If I keep track of the calories, it will keep my eating habits in check. I think I am ging to stick MFP.
  • kyricus
    kyricus Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I used to be on it a number of years ago, I'm sure I probably still have a profile over there somewhere. The Net is littered with my deserted profiles :)
  • Mommy4812
    Options
    I can't do that! I need to keep track of the calories or I will eat everything in the house! If I keep track of the calories, it will keep my eating habits in check. I think I am ging to stick MFP.

Oh, same here! By no means am I leaving MFP. It has helped a me a great deal. I was just curious if there was anyone else who used it to keep track of their strength workouts or for anything else....
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I'm there. Same username. I toggle between the two sites. If they had a food diary, I'd stay with them.
  • ScottThomasM
    Options
    I'm on BodySpace/Bodybuilding.com but I mainly use MFP. I'll be switching to BS mainly when I hit my target weight and start to bulk up. If you'd like to add me my profile page is http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ScottThomasM/ some friends on there would probably help me use it more often since I prefer the more advanced and detailed features, shame there's no food diary like MFP.
  • triggsta
    triggsta Posts: 140
    Options
    Yes, http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/triggsta/

I'm starting to only use this site to track calories and that's it. As much as I respect people starting out dieting, I'd rather interact with people who have the same goals as me (bodybuilding). I don't get that much, here, so I interact on BB much more.
  • tweetyjf
    tweetyjf Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    hi yes i have an account on bodyspace but not really acitve right now.
    joannf....

its really an inspirational site...